New Grower 3rd Grow after a 3 year break

I think flushing is an old timer thing.like what they did with suspected witches from years ago,stick their head under water if they can beeath they a witch,if not they cured :pass:
:pighug:

I think flushing is an old timer thing.like what they did with suspected witches from years ago,stick their head under water if they can beeath they a witch,if not they cured :pass:
:pighug:

Hahah yeah could be... classic case of cannabis "broscience"?
When i have been using organic nutes etc the whole grow, i don't really see the reason to flush the soil.
If you are using chemical fertilizers which cause salt buildup etc i can understand it.
Correct me if i'm wrong on this tho...

Any of you tried growing 2 clones and flushing one, but not the other? If so, was there any noticable taste/smell difference at all?

Last edited:
Hahah yeah could be... classic case of cannabis "broscience"?
When i have been using organic nutes etc the whole grow, i don't really see the reason to flush the soil.
If you are using chemical fertilizers which cause salt buildup etc i can understand it.
Correct me if i'm wrong on this tho...

Any of you tried growing 2 clones and flushing one, but not the other? If so was there any noticable taste/smell difference at all?

Depends how and what you fed it before flushing or not flushing mate. If it was massively overfed then it will make a difference.

Well no worries there... i'm a chronic underfeeder and my plants seem to always go pale pretty early on :crying:

Haha better than over feeding. I don't think the salt build up in the soil is really an issue. The plants don't take it up as far as I know?

Stick to organics and feed right up until the chop :thumbsup:

Ah yeah true, salt buildup is when nutrients get locked out. My bad.

I think there's only certain things the plant will be "forced" to uptake if there is too much of it in the soil. The rest of it the plant takes what it wants as far as I understand it.

I think there's only certain things the plant will be "forced" to uptake if there is too much of it in the soil. The rest of it the plant takes what it wants as far as I understand it.

Yeh could be. Reason i am so afraid to overfeed is that i read cannabis plants don't really pick and choose what nutrients to take from the soil, they just eat whatever is on the menu

Yeh could be. Reason i am so afraid to overfeed is that i read cannabis plants don't really pick and choose what nutrients to take from the soil, they just eat whatever is on the menu

Again, stick to organics and all will be good. I've tried loads of chems and organics, and organics wins on quality of end product every time.

Day 60 update.

Checked the thricomes today and it's about 10% cloudy 90% clear for all 3 plants, no ambers on anything but sugar leaves. So.... 2-3 more weeks? :drool:
As for the Blueberry she is really taking over the tent soon. Probably topped her 7-8 times now just to keep her shorter and make some more budsites.
I'm actually having trouble keeping up with all the defoliation... She is just shooting leaves in every possible direction.
Can't wait to see what this monster will turn into once i flip the lights :woohoo1:

Back