New Grower 3rd Grow after a 3 year break

Looks like you will get some bud, you have learnt a lot in your first grow! That's a load of mistakes you shouldn't make on the next one :)

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Looks like it! Haha if only it was my first grow *facepalms*. This is actually my 3rd after a little break from growing.

Day 37.
Things are looking up!
Got A/C installed for the whole house yesterday, so this heatwave can now officially kiss my ass.
Also got a hold of some Epsom salt, Dolomite Lime, Blackstrap Molasses and Mycorrhizae.
Feel like i'm a lot better prepared for any problems that i can run into now.

Currently reading 2 books called "Teaming with Microbes" and "Teaming with Nutrients". Looking to go full organic eventually.
Can't wait to see the effects of the Mycorrhizae on the root system. From what i understand it can take between 5-15 days for the fungi to develop properly, so i think i will only add it to the photoperiod strain.

Also tried out fimming on the Blueberry OG, and it seems to have worked. Bunch of new tops coming and it looks like i will be able to even out the canopy with some LST.

Stay tuned!

Attachments

• Dag 35-37 (1).jpg
    Dag 35-37 (1).jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 135
  • Dag 35-37 (2).jpg
    Dag 35-37 (2).jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 143
  • Dag 35-37 (3).jpg
    Dag 35-37 (3).jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Dag 35-37 (5).jpg
    Dag 35-37 (5).jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 136
  • Dag 35-37 (6).jpg
    Dag 35-37 (6).jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 139
  • Dag 35-37 (7).jpg
    Dag 35-37 (7).jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 133
  • Dag 35-37 (8).jpg
    Dag 35-37 (8).jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 147
  • Dag 35-37 (9).jpg
    Dag 35-37 (9).jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 146
Drilled some more holes in my pot and tied the Blueberry OG down a bit.
Thinking i might want to put her in a 15l pot soon too... She sure is growing fast :jump:

Dag 38 LST.jpg
Or0uAls

Looks like i got my first pest infestation :cuss:
The high temps and high humidity has brought me some fungal gnats it seems.
Only seen a few here and there, so i ordered up some yellow glue traps and beneficial nematodes just to get it under control.
Letting the pots dry out properly before watering as well.

Any other tips to help control the population? Scared to use neem oil because i'm already a few weeks into flower. Opinions?

Apple vinegar with dish soap/washing up liquid to break surface tension in a glass. They get drawn in and drown mwahaha. You can change the top of your soil down about an inch, clears out the eggs. Trim up lower leaves so air gets around the surface of your soil. I'm sure there's more.
Looks like i got my first pest infestation :cuss:
The high temps and high humidity has brought me some fungal gnats it seems.
Only seen a few here and there, so i ordered up some yellow glue traps and beneficial nematodes just to get it under control.
Letting the pots dry out properly before watering as well.

Any other tips to help control the population? Scared to use neem oil because i'm already a few weeks into flower. Opinions?

Apple vinegar with dish soap/washing up liquid to break surface tension in a glass. They get drawn in and drown mwahaha. You can change the top of your soil down about an inch, clears out the eggs. Trim up lower leaves so air gets around the surface of your soil. I'm sure there's more.

Thanks for the tips! Better get to it i guess...

Day 40 pics

Looks like the HBD has nitrogen tox? Got the claw, 90 degree bend at end of some leaves and curling down inwards.

Day 40 pics

Looks like the HBD has nitrogen tox? Got the claw, 90 degree bend at end of some leaves and curling down inwards.
They are very green, but not toxic yet. Back off on your N and they will be fine. They will soon suck that nitrogen out.

They are very green, but not toxic yet. Back off on your N and they will be fine. They will soon suck that nitrogen out.

Allright, thanks. Have only fed 2 teaspoons of blackstrap molasses in 5l of water... strange that they are getting too much nitrogen now.
Rich microbe/bacterial life in the soil? *shrugs*

Back