Grow Room 2017 PC Micro Grows with Mr. Sparkle

Excited to see how the dark devil x c99s turn out for you,

Their starting to bud out now so we will know in 3-4weeks

Also the Dark Devils will be coming down sometime in the next couple days, two of them are done, but the other two need another 2days or so potentially, we will see, gonna have to get people to guess the weight, definitely over 10+g a plant

Well took the pictures tonight as i wanted a picture of them all together, but i'm going to probably chop one or two tomorrow and the other two will be Saturday or Sunday as id like them to get a few more days as they just threw out there last sets of pistils no that long ago.

Also for reference i included another picture with a standard size 750ml bottle of some decent rum.

So whats your guess ? realistically i could of fit one more plant in there.
20170309_192948.jpg

20170309_201137.jpg

Also this showed up today seems to work pretty decent for some light tests, gonna have to give it a trail run at some point over the next week.
If it works out i may have to try eVic Basic as well as they are pretty cheap.

An old clipper lighter shown for reference

20170310_181930.jpg

Weekly update:

Bogan: Things are finishing up, a day or two more for the dark devils, one seedling is looking good, and nothing much else to say.

20170312_093344.jpg

Ashla: thinned out the C99xDarkDevil crosses, they should of been given a higher feed over the last two weeks, thus causing a bit more growth and being a little greener, but i reduced it for the plants that were finishing up in this case, but were also just letting things run out a bit here before ill start something new, the one bahia blackhead still needs time but its still packing on.

20170312_092854.jpg

The first harvest of the year was a Dark Devil F2 and was harvested last weekend.

Here is a pic

View attachment 688844

And here is some recently done curring C99 from the end of last year, smelling super nice, ill miss this plant but ill grab more seeds when the time comes.

View attachment 688845

And my current stash that i need to reduce, but is composed of some of the result of the tail end of this last year, the C99 above is in the one jar on the top right.

View attachment 688846
That Dark Devil is a real beauty!

Is your strain or commercial?

That Dark Devil is a real beauty!

Is your strain or commercial?

Its Sweet Seeds genetics, so commercial, for the time being as i do like to make my own crosses.

Ill also throw my weekly update into this post.

Weekly update:

Bogan: We have two Auto Ice Cools that just popped out of the soil yesterday, the other seedling is a random floor seed, thats possible a c99xdarkdevil thats lagging a bit because its been on water only for the last week or two, due to me cutting feed for the DarkDevils that were finishing up, but its being used as a root test, and im not expecting ill run it to harvest. Also the lemon Kush is starting to re veg with some new leafs, but don't know if ill keep it around.

20170318_090613.jpg

Ashla: The C99xDarkdevils are just starting to put out resin and will be really budding out shortly, they are a bit underfed and have been for awhile just cause i was running i lower feed rate for the plants that were finishing up in this box. Also the last Bahia Blackhead is finishing up still, should be done sometime this coming week.

Ashla is also starting to have code lockups, i suspect the cheap knockoff arduino is starting to fail, or i'm having a weird voltage/current drop that's causing the arduino to lock up during events. So i might be replacing it shortly.

20170318_091147.jpg

Yield of the Dark Devils: Took a weigh of them as they are now right in the cure range as far as RH% goes, but we got 56.4g off the 4 plants, so 14g a plant at just shy of 2oz total which isn't that bad at around 0.87g/watt, and to note i could of fit another plant in there, so we will have to try again with a full box.

Now i just need to figure out what seeds to run next, but i don't know what ?

I have some Cream Mandarin autos, that i should run at least one of to test, and some more Ice Cools from Sweet Seeds, but the remaining if they turn out well ill make some seeds from them, but should at least test both first. Or i'll get some more Dark Devils started, also have the odd cross, such as the C99xDarkDevils, or some ThinkDifferent x DarkDevils, and BlueberryxDarkDevils that a couple seeds were made of.
Ashla ill probably let finish out or close to finishing out then run some KC Brains packs that i have through her, But other than that i might just do a purchase of some more autos composed of some Fastbud Autos, and maybe a back of some Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy, but haven't quite decided yet, would like to get some Mephisto Sour Stomper but i might wait till they release their non feminized autos later this year before picking up some of their genetics.

Whats your opinions?

Last edited:
Its Sweet Seeds genetics, so commercial, for the time being as i do like to make my own crosses.

Ill also throw my weekly update into this post.

Weekly update:

Bogan: We have two Auto Ice Cools that just popped out of the soil yesterday, the other seedling is a random floor seed, thats possible a c99xdarkdevil thats lagging a bit because its been on water only for the last week or two, due to me cutting feed for the DarkDevils that were finishing up, but its being used as a root test, and im not expecting ill run it to harvest. Also the lemon Kush is starting to re veg with some new leafs, but don't know if ill keep it around.

View attachment 718027

Ashla: The C99xDarkdevils are just starting to put out resin and will be really budding out shortly, they are a bit underfed and have been for awhile just cause i was running i lower feed rate for the plants that were finishing up in this box. Also the last Bahia Blackhead is finishing up still, should be done sometime this coming week.

Ashla is also starting to have code lockups, i suspect the cheap knockoff arduino is starting to fail, or i'm having a weird voltage/current drop that's causing the arduino to lock up during events. So i might be replacing it shortly.

View attachment 718028

Yield of the Dark Devils: Took a weigh of them as they are now right in the cure range as far as RH% goes, but we got 56.4g off the 4 plants, so 14g a plant at just shy of 2oz total which isn't that bad at around 0.87g/watt, and to note i could of fit another plant in there, so we will have to try again with a full box.

Now i just need to figure out what seeds to run next, but i don't know what ?

I have some Cream Mandarin autos, that i should run at least one of to test, and some more Ice Cools from Sweet Seeds, but the remaining if they turn out well ill make some seeds from them, but should at least test both first. Or i'll get some more Dark Devils started, also have the odd cross, such as the C99xDarkDevils, or some ThinkDifferent x DarkDevils, and BlueberryxDarkDevils that a couple seeds were made of.
Ashla ill probably let finish out or close to finishing out then run some KC Brains packs that i have through her, But other than that i might just do a purchase of some more autos composed of some Fastbud Autos, and maybe a back of some Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy, but haven't quite decided yet, would like to get some Mephisto Sour Stomper but i might wait till they release their non feminized autos later this year before picking up some of their genetics.

Whats your opinions?
FastBuds Gorilla Glue would be an excellent choise. I smoke it right now, as a matter of fact. After the summer break, I will grow more GG in my monster grow system.

Those Dark Devils crosses sounds really cool! C99 is on my list of photos to be prepped for indoors flowering in august/sept., depending on temperature. My first photo is a Female Seeds SexBud. I have 4 Bomb Seeds Atomic and a mutant Elev8 Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] to occupy my photo tent when SexBud is done.

Mephisto, I have Alien x Triangle growing big and extremely sticky. I also have Skywalker in a micro pheno. It startet flowering 15 cm high. AxT is 66 cm or so. They say Skywalker quite frequently show this small pheno. I feel it's a waste of space for like 3 joints worth of bud, but I will let it finish. They say it's worth it.... We will see...

@Dr. Babnik Had a few fastbud genetics picked to try out, but i just haven't decided which ones or how much i wanted to spend, figured i should try them out with them being on this forum, i was actually looking at the Mexican airlines for one just cause from a few comments by other growers on here it sounded like my type of effect, how was it for you ? I was also looking at the grapefruit, pineapple express, and west coast og, as those are the types of plants that are interesting to me right now, the gorrila glue i haven't looked at too heavily, i know about it and was around before it got started over on icmag, just haven't explored the chem or diesel genetic side of things.

The bomb seeds might turn out decent ive had soem good cherry bombs from them, also my old Lemon Kush in the last post is from female seeds, ive had that thing going for a couple of years now, had some good plants from them.

@Dr. Babnik Had a few fastbud genetics picked to try out, but i just haven't decided which ones or how much i wanted to spend, figured i should try them out with them being on this forum, i was actually looking at the Mexican airlines for one just cause from a few comments by other growers on here it sounded like my type of effect, how was it for you ? I was also looking at the grapefruit, pineapple express, and west coast og, as those are the types of plants that are interesting to me right now, the gorrila glue i haven't looked at too heavily, i know about it and was around before it got started over on icmag, just haven't explored the chem or diesel genetic side of things.

The bomb seeds might turn out decent ive had soem good cherry bombs from them, also my old Lemon Kush in the last post is from female seeds, ive had that thing going for a couple of years now, had some good plants from them.
Haven't tried Mexi yet. West Coast OG is a good choise. Tasty bud and hash. Gorilla Glue is the best weed I have.

Back