Grow Room 2017 PC Micro Grows with Mr. Sparkle

Well up and running again, new changes includes a different watering system that comes straight up from the reservoir which reduces the amount of tubign significantly and should run more even, also added in a drain tube for the tray so any excess water will drain back to the res.

Currently just starting a couple seeds two (Think Different x Dark Devils) that i will be feminizing to provide pollen for 3 or so more that i will be starting in a week or so, just to stagger plant development so there will be plenty of time to make seeds.

Also have an untested (Think Different x Dark Devils)x(Cream Mandarine) in there as well.

20171205_215245.jpg

looking like the micro grow of the future @Mr. Sparkle !! i dont think ive ever seen a cleaner set up than yours!! im surprised youre not selling the boxes already for micro growers alike.. im sure you would have plenty of customers.

ive been seeing alot of dark devils around this forum.. the colors alone :drool:. i definitely need to get my hands on sweetseeds genetics!

any link to current grows?

@thedailydose late response just cause i stumble by here occasionally which may change... but yeah i do have more past and current grows that are documented but they aren't on this forum you can find them over on OG which can be easily found but i won't link to them just to respect this place.

Info wise though I ended up moving up to a 2.25sqft ikea cabinet for awhile which did pretty well with a best yield of 186g from 100w of 18/6 light in 60 something days, then just played after that, then i built out two side by side cabinets for one of my closets, which even at 3.5sqft a side i wouldn't say no to more space, but that was just to play some more as i have no real justification to have more, as still my consumption rates one of my old pc cases could cover that.

The PC cases in this thread are long gone now, learned a lot and had fun.

Back