New Grower World of Seeds "Sugar Mango Ryder" ....

Although it has the small footprint, that intensity seems like it's well accepted by the plant!! Is there a reflector on it or is just the way the array is set up?? The MarsII I have is great, but I think if I took the glass lens out, and just had the LEDs wide open, I think the intensity would be a little better, but we'll see.. I may see about selling it and getting a slightly bigger one, maybe a 600w or 800w MarsII 5w, and try to get a slightly larger area.. My goal is to do at least 2 plants at a time, but I want to stop using CFLs all together, unless it's for vegging some plants until they're ready for serious light.. Perpetual is the key, in my book because some of these things have such unusually long finishing times, and I try to avoid going to the local market, if I can help it..

As for my friend, I think he may have a photo plant that he got as payment from someone that owed him money.. I don't know all the specifics, but I think I'll be seeing him this week, so I'll be getting more info by then..

One thing about my grows ... they're never pretty ... All are starting to frost ... Looking to purchase a couple of the joint cases in the last photo ... haven't been able to find any ... I've had the one in the photo for a long time.

:niceshot:
Jock Horror is on the left ... 32" / 36"
DSCN0660.jpg
DSCN0665.jpg

Sugar Mango Ryder ... 26"
DSCN0667.12.15.14.jpg

Looking to buy but can't locate ...

DSCN0661.jpg
DSCN0662.jpg

:tiphat:

Last edited:
WOW man. They are just blowing up bro. :Growing:

Family Photo ...
DSCN0657.jpg

You have a beautiful family bro!! :rofl: :drool:

that SMR and Jock Horror are wicked looking!!!

Week 7 ...

Jock Horror ...
DSCN0674.jpg
DSCN0669.jpg

THAT IS SO SEX. I can't wait to have buds like yours :thumbs: I hope I can pull it off "Munch..munch..munch

Last edited:
Week 7 ...
Taller Sugar Mango Ryder ...
DSCN0680.jpg

DSCN0678.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0680.jpg
    DSCN0680.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN0680.jpg