New Grower World of Seeds "Sugar Mango Ryder" ....

Oh hell yeah!!!!!!! That looks like some great bud!!!!!!!!!! When are we hanging out?! lol :19: Looks like a healthy quap of bud in those jars!!

In fact, I'll set some AKR of mine aside, and when your's is done, we'll meet up, compare, and then we'll just get thrown!!! lol

I love how full the AKRs are (I'm guessing they're on the right above?)

I agree with Bonez! Those trich shots are uber amazing!! What toy are you playing with, Chester? I wanna know!

I could not resist, pulled the trigger on one last night :d5:.

Wait...! That $15 scope took those AMAZING trich shots you have on display??!! Please say yes! Please say yes!

Those pics are incredibly awesome! Unfortunately, that scope doesn't connect to a smartphone, which is what I'm looking for. That Mango Ryder looks delicious!

Those pics are incredibly awesome! Unfortunately, that scope doesn't connect to a smartphone, which is what I'm looking for. That Mango Ryder looks delicious!

I'm anxious to try the SMR ... it smelled incredible from the start of flowering and now even better in the jar ...

:tiphat:

Last edited:
Reactions: A4
I love mangos, I love weed! That Mango Ryder might be in my grow room before the end of the summer!

She's been a hardy plant though I missed a Cal/mag deficiency early on that didn't bother the Jock but uglied the SMRs leaves quite a bit ... write up said that they do not tolerate irrigation well ... What ever that means ... I'm looking forward to growing it again ...

Back