New Grower World of Seeds "Sugar Mango Ryder" ....

Haha never mind just read it in a few post back lol

Got a question for y'all ... I have three LEDs ... one 360w and two 100s ... I'm running out of space ... I shouldn't have started the AKs when I did ... even the harvesting of the smaller SMR isn't going to solve the dilemma ...

My question is ... once plants are heavy w/ buds and in their last 2-3 weeks of life ... do they need as much light ?

I'm not trying to add anything to size at this point ... the branches aren't able to hold up what's there already, I just want to maintain and ripen ... I need the big light for the Jock Horror which is still packing on buds and the AKRs that are growing like weeds ... so fellow growers ... how would you allocate your lighting ... intensity for the last two weeks of life or for the 3rd and 4th week of new plants ...

Your input will be appreciated ... :tiphat:

:niceshot:
AKRs 10 days ... Bubblelicious 5 days ... I think I stunted her .
DSCN0736.1.11.15.jpg

Last edited:
Nice chester :slap: good luck with your new babys my new beans are already in soil 1-2 days more and they pop out :D

I think I've heard of light deprivation towards the end, so I bet they could tolerate less light in the last 1-2 weeks. Also, it might be worth putting in $40 for a small CFL set up

Sure hope you're right CC ... I moved the two Sugar Mango Ryders to the tub and hung an Extreme Flower 120 UFO over them ... puts out a lot of light and the shower walls do a good job of reflecting it ... the light is primarily on the larger less mature plant. Just looking to ripen and the Extreme Flower series from Advanced LEDs does a good job of flowering.

This freed up my 5'x2' space and 460 watts of LED to be used for the 2 wk old AKRs and the Jock Horror ... should have done it a few days ago ....

The AKRs are starting off interesting ... my schedule is not allowing for effective training ... That said I think the current grow in this journal would have benefitted by being a little less bushy and it appears that the AKRs will be less bushy ... Bubbles looks to be stunted .... the soil that the AKRs are in was mixed over the summer and was used in my fall NYS grow .... the soil that Bubbles is in is the same mix only w/o the cooking time ... Feeding a light mix of 1ml/L of ph perfect GMB ... I expect to harvest an SMR this weekend. She has been on a pure water diet since the 1st ... her recent trich shots are below ...

:niceshot:
Wed Jan 14 06-41-43.jpg
Wed Jan 14 10-44-07.jpg

:tiphat:

Last edited:
They are ...
That's one reason I don't use the paper bag cure ...
I don't get to smoke the bag ... :tiphat:

Man Chester, What are you using to get those great macros?

Fabulous plants. Over the top.
:slap:

That sugar mango ryder looks to die for man. Now Im lookin forward to your harvest pictures.

I was looking at the same type but was finding it for 30-40 I'm ordering one now! Thanks!

Back