New Grower World of Seeds "Sugar Mango Ryder" ....

just ordered one myself of amazon. $19.53 delivered

Harvested the smaller Sugar Mango Ryder on the 17th ... 11.5 weeks from sprouting. The other SMR and the Jock Horror are a week or two behind ... The idea of lower intensity light for the last week or two does not appear to have hurt anything and may have even helped ...

:niceshot:
Harvest day trichs ... Sugar Mango Ryder ....
Sat Jan 17 10-01-26.jpg
Sat Jan 17 10-02-46.jpg
DSCN0747.jpg

I don't use a scale ... I'm estimating this to be 1/2 gal jar of bud .... Extremely sweet smelling and sticky ...
:tiphat:

Last edited:
Week 11.5 ....
Nirvana's Jock Horror ...

DSCN0738.jpg
Sat Jan 17 12-16-07.jpg
Sat Jan 17 12-14-45.jpg

Last edited:
look's like you are gonna be a haphaphappboy! great looking lady's

Great job Chester. i will have to grab one of those scopes too but not this week and there's only ten left...

WOW man. Very impressive my brother. Looks like some amazing grass you have grown there. :slap:

Week 3 for the AKRs and Week 2 for Bubbles ... looks like Bubbles may stay short but she's starting to catch up ... feeding w/ ph perfect GMB ... each plant got a liter w/ CalMag w/ molasses today. Pony Tailed today for the second time ... six hours each time ... Jock Horror and SMR both ambering up nicely ... I expect another harvest shortly ... harvested SMR is drying and is about 1/2 way there at 3 days ... only smelled real strong for the first 48 hrs ...

3 AKRs (3 weeks) and 1 Bubblelicious (2 weeks) ...
DSCN0763.jpg
DSCN0758.jpg

Last edited:
Dried SMR was broken down into buds and put into jars today ... I originally thought it would be one 1/2 gal jar but it took two ... rh after a few hours appears to be upper 60's so I'll remove the buds from the jars after about 6 hours and leave them out for a couple hours ... time in the jar allows the moisture to equalize throughout the bud ... then into jars w/ 62% Boveda packs for daily breathing sessions ... Looking forward to sampling this one ...

First Sugar Mango Ryder in the Jar ...
DSCN0766.jpg

Last edited:
Back