Proper update time! I'll start with the larger wilma.
Day 47 for the seedstockers bcn critical xxls
These could be the best 2 plants of grow so far
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] has finally hit stretch and filled out
View attachment 1036603 View attachment 1036604 View attachment 1036605

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is a turning into a beast
View attachment 1036611 View attachment 1036613 View attachment 1036615

The bomb seeds cherry bomb are on day 51 and not doing so well. Joys of mixed strains on a shared res.

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 1036622 View attachment 1036623

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 1036625 View attachment 1036624 View attachment 1036628
Strugling with P deficiency with these 2 so im giving this stuff a go. Just 0.5ml/L to start off
View attachment 1036629

And i still hav'nt chopped the last 2 mephisto skywalkers....lazy fecker i know. Busy tomorrow so sunday they'll meet the scissors.
View attachment 1036641

View attachment 1036639
Not looking to shabby dude [emoji106]think I've just found my preferred nutes advanced nutrients jungle juice micro, grow and bloom I'm on day 40 now still no calmag added and well into flower and mate can't believe you haven't tried autopots easiest way to grow oh and subbed up now get chopping you lazy fecker [emoji16]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Those sky walkers look ripe and ready...and beautiful man. We’ll probably be chopping on the same day. Bout 99% sure I’m taking down another sour crack at 71 days.

Your bio tabs comment. You thought about giving megacrop a try? The shiat is so simple and seems to be effective.

Have a good one woody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea bud i have a bag...might give it a go in dwc soon. 1 part nute soonds hard to beat

Not looking to shabby dude [emoji106]think I've just found my preferred nutes advanced nutrients jungle juice micro, grow and bloom I'm on day 40 now still no calmag added and well into flower and mate can't believe you haven't tried autopots easiest way to grow oh and subbed up now get chopping you lazy fecker [emoji16]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
Been meaning to try auto pots for ages now bud. I'll get tge fookers chopped tonight
mahoosive :yoinks: nice sight :thumbsup: ,you gonna jack that 600 in for another qb ?

Thought about it for the summer grows. Still takes hps to keep the temps up most of the year

The megacrop now has UK stocks ,thinking of using it as a background nute and still use me organic blooms from flowering

I tried the tabs dont like them ,, don't give you enough to do and as you ain't feeding them as such it's too tempting to add stuff ,, best product they got is boom boom spray in early veg every few days

I dropped me sp a few inches and the fans are taking it hard on some closer plants but the buds seem ok ,,

Thoughts ?

It's a full tent so it can't be perfect for everyone ,,,

I would say its strain dependant too. Some will take it fine others wont.

Its just finding that happy medium... or set a scrog net.
My bcn critical is 5 or 6 inches away and some leaves are tacoing a bit but the others are 18-24 inches away so i dont want to raise it any more
Photo_1553869025234.jpg

Back