Grow Mediums Wile e Peyote's continuous multi strain drip and coco spectacular

nothing to update really all are on the final flush except the smallest girl who is being fed on 0.5 ml liquid silica,2 ml canna A+B and 0.5 ml per ltr of Buddhas Tree PK 9-18 per ltr of water ph 6.00 the small girl first
ZWIFTCo.jpg

she is starting to put on a bit of weight now just popped 3 big Buddha blue cheeses in their root riot cubes last night so no rush on this girl next up is the bubble bucket girl good god they go down hill fast when you cut the feed off I'm also thinking of chopping her in half and letting the bottom buds get some light (I wish the top of the plant looked as healthy as the bottom does)
JqQnmty.jpg

rbfMSO8.jpg

teI3t5D.jpg

VVcIuUm.jpg

oTVYD5W.jpg

CTAaAX7.jpg

AUxZKOe.jpg

K0wkGCj.jpg

I think the bubble bucket girl will be down first then the rest by next weekend hope you all have a great extended weekend I know I will :pass:

and rhubarb gets the chop didn't take that long she was like a bud on a stick (I'm not complaining after that 7 hour trimathon on the ultimate) heres a few pics
0oduZOo.jpg

Rcg4zLS.jpg

BqLRsSe.jpg

TfxaIUc.jpg

A3Oslon.jpg

DpRaVCD.jpg

the one I half chopped the other day I quick dried a bud over a few days(believe me that's quick for me) so got in from work and took the hounds out for their evening walk with said joint wow how ive missed you black jack the wife said I was walking around with a big dopey smile on my face and she smells of lemon witha hint of lime cant wait till its cured a while longer(if it last that long) I'm really thinking of adding more light to the tent and just keep one of these going forever(unless I find me a nicer jack herer cross) well the other one will be down tomorrow or Friday have a great night :pass:

and another one bites the dust that just leaves the half bubble bucket and the smallest one which to my surprise is starting to fill out a bit pic time
AEuCz9K.jpg

nq5k1VK.jpg

x1sktPS.jpg

8LBS3mD.jpg

UXsXF5H.jpg

7naGUCG.jpg

ohh it looks all sparkly they are nice dense buds no fluffy little buds for making oil but plenty of frosty sugar leaves the bubble bucket girl comes down tomorrow well its Friday tomorrow :woohoo::pass:

I will have the final weight on the black jack tomorrow and then that's the end of this thread started a new one in the led section
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...amares-led-autopots-and-bubble-buckets.51370/
there is still one black jack on the go will be lucky to get an ounce from her heres some tric shots may flush soon to get a different high
1460148360052.jpg
1460148368655.jpg
1460148390712.jpg
1460148521233.jpg
1460148641014.jpg

hope you all have a great weekend (I will I'm off for 9 days :d5:):pass:

Enjoy your 9 days off Wile.Have you got anything planned apart from getting stoned?
You havnt been fishing for a while,have you?

Back