Grow Mediums Wile e Peyote's continuous multi strain drip and coco spectacular

Still here well taking my little one to tennis finished at 12:30 last night got to sort out the tent later and a bit more to chop (small buds) I'm thinking of flushing the others in the next few days clear the tent then autopots

hey @sanguine got that out of tent shot for you don't think its a bom winner :crying:
h8ieXI3.jpg

update on the black jacks day 82 starting to flush all the girls this week all except the smallest one (she never got much light) waiting for the bubble bucket to get about half empty then I will replace with tap water left to air out a few days some pics
E59gBR4.jpg

tgywWkS.jpg

OTKEsrs.jpg

80pCsQ7.jpg

Nlp4NbN.jpg

3PVM5a2.jpg

NxOSE2Z.jpg

uHP7MES.jpg

and the poor girl with no light well shes getting a 150 cree panel all to her self now
eBa6Oiy.jpg

so with this grow nearly over its time to plan the next one blue cheese and autopots under LED :pass:

I don't know it warms up a few degrees in the old loft and low and behold the big bitch is down to 62% rh but I don't seem to catch a break oh well the final weight is
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG

damn and blast just under a pound sooo close yet so far away oh hang on my first girl beat my pb by 1 ounce now ive just smashed it :d5: I think I can be happy with that so with 600 actual draw (don't forget still the black jack to come down)
624 grams for 2 auto ultimates oh well better start smoking ive a lot to get through :vibe::yay::pass:

Back