Grow Mediums Wile e Peyote's continuous multi strain drip and coco spectacular

Damn Wile 123 days and still going. I had a white widow that went 109 and I was starting to think that it would never end! lol Thanks for the autopot post. I've been drooling over @sanguine Wilma knowing that there is no way that it would fit in my cab. A couple of autopots might. I just have to figure out where I can put a tank. Oh and a bit of this for ya mate :slap:

depends what you want to use the oil for. why not do coconut oil. I use it for capsules as well as cooking. If you need resin, try dry ice in bubble bags. works like a charm!

If I can't get hold of any Ethanol I don't think I will be doing oil again don't have the time dude can't do it while the kids are home and when there out I'm in work not to mention the smell of iso gives the missus more to moan at [emoji2]

Damn Wile 123 days and still going. I had a white widow that went 109 and I was starting to think that it would never end! lol Thanks for the autopot post. I've been drooling over @sanguine Wilma knowing that there is no way that it would fit in my cab. A couple of autopots might. I just have to figure out where I can put a tank. Oh and a bit of this for ya mate :slap:
oh no mate shes coming down most probably this Friday night and you can put the res outside your tent its not that big and cheers for the rep dude always welcome :pass:

depends what you want to use the oil for. why not do coconut oil. I use it for capsules as well as cooking. If you need resin, try dry ice in bubble bags. works like a charm!
its hard to get dry ice in the uk unless you buy a lot of it ive done bubble bags,rosin,and solvent and solvent is by far the easiest for me its just the smell all I will do is freeze the trim and wait till I'm off work and then goto town on the iso oil and its purely to get high I guess I'm one of the lucky ones (no aches and pains) well to be fair I'm always stoned so I could have aches and pains and just not know ha ha and thanks for the like bomb dude :smoking:

fdc4b7a4975d948e12778721c13ca828.jpg

Forgot all about bud leaf it's still going strong

Looking lively! Will be nice to see the AU come down! And I can't wait to see the Autopot grow should really be something. You might just need to turn over the whole loft to your girls then!

Lol good luck mate, is this chop day? If at all possible try and get a picture of her in front of the tent. Black background would make a great final bom pic- would love to see you win that!

Back