Grow Mediums Wile e Peyote's continuous multi strain drip and coco spectacular

Im out of the loop wtf is going on and where tf are u going?
Duuuude were you been only moved to the LED section not using the drip system anymore all autopots and bubble buckets now when are you starting up again ps got myself a pair of rescue boxers they are fucking nuts but soo cool and friendly

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Been chillin same old sht. Just havent been on here for the past few weeks cuz this new job is real demanding while I learn the ropes. Still making sht money :nono:
Thats wassup man that youre trying all these techniques you a pro! Mad rep for the harvest man thats like 1.36 gram per watt ratio straight reppin for the coco! Even if you are set-tripping hahaha

Been chillin same old sht. Just havent been on here for the past few weeks cuz this new job is real demanding while I learn the ropes. Still making sht money :nono:
Thats wassup man that youre trying all these techniques you a pro! Mad rep for the harvest man thats like 1.36 gram per watt ratio straight reppin for the coco! Even if you are set-tripping hahaha
cheers for the rep dude still running coco and always will just in autopots https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...amares-led-autopots-and-bubble-buckets.51370/
running 3x big budhha blue cheese with a bit of heavy lst pop over and say hi LED'S are the only constant in my grows(change my mind more than the wife) I hate starting new jobs guess that's why I stick at the ones I know (which aint much) but once your trained dude hopefully you will start making the big bucks or enough to see you straight :pass:just goto take the hounds out its like trying to walk Zebedee out the magic roundabout

You're right brother thank god for the work. Autopots are legit Im gonna pick up a set for the next round. You gonna have to show me the tricks they seem too legit lol

You're right brother thank god for the work. Autopots are legit Im gonna pick up a set for the next round. You gonna have to show me the tricks they seem too legit lol
make sure you get the airdomes as well dude hansbricks been growing some monsters with them :pass:

Yes I just saw a vid on another thread on here about the domes they're badass that oxygen blasting is genius. Definitely gonna hook that up.

Autopots vs deceptaponds.

BATTLE FOR THE AIR DOME!

I've just been pissed off all day and haven't been abke to shake it. That nonesense has me rolling.
Thank you @Wile e Peyote and @JAYAR

Autopots vs deceptaponds.

BATTLE FOR THE AIR DOME!

I've just been pissed off all day and haven't been abke to shake it. That nonesense has me rolling.
Thank you @Wile e Peyote and @JAYAR
Ye dude got to be wary of them deceptapots ha ha now get your arse over to the LED section and say hello (new home)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Back