Grow Mediums Wile e Peyote's continuous multi strain drip and coco spectacular

Enjoy your 9 days off Wile.Have you got anything planned apart from getting stoned?
You havnt been fishing for a while,have you?
Nothing planned red all depends on the weather and at the moment I can only afford 1 hobby and growing it is (psst trying to be good the lads are planning a drive and survive trip to France next year and I want to go) so might try and do a few day ticket but no overnighters [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Nothing planned red all depends on the weather and at the moment I can only afford 1 hobby and growing it is (psst trying to be good the lads are planning a drive and survive trip to France next year and I want to go) so might try and do a few day ticket but no overnighters [emoji106]

Could be a bit dodgy going to France with all these immigrant rapists knocking about mate.

Hey @Wile e Peyote ,how did your auto ultimate plant end up,it looked like it was gone give you a couple lbs!!!

Hey @Wile e Peyote ,how did your auto ultimate plant end up,it looked like it was gone give you a couple lbs!!!
The first one I got just over 8 ounces the second one was 14 ounces and should have the weight of the black jack later probably 5 or 6 ounces so around 26 to 27 ounces under 600 watt of led goodness [emoji106]

:cooldance::woohoo:Max :slap: for an Awesome Harvest!!! Smoke one (or three) for me !!! Peace

The first one I got just over 8 ounces the second one was 14 ounces and should have the weight of the black jack later probably 5 or 6 ounces so around 26 to 27 ounces under 600 watt of led goodness [emoji106]

big haul!

Back