Indoor Vapo's Skyline 400(Mk2) + CMH Adventure!!

Hey bro @Vapo69
asmi.jpg

Cheers for the tag!:smoking:
Nice to see you have a new harry spankers CMH!!:headbang:
I did a lot of research on the these when they first came out and when they could only be purchased from the US at that time,at that point, I was part of the ICMag CMH discussion group but LEDs took my money and I haven't looked back.
It is a great step up in HID lighting, with CMH combining both MH & HPS technology in one bulb, which gives full spectrum light.
Combining full spectrum CMH with the Skyline 400 should be a great match, especially as using both will have a higher PPFD than an HPS 600 and also using less Wattage than an 600 HPS.:woohoo1:
The Sin tra Bajo look "Proper BO, I Tell Thee" View attachment 1069873 (I'm sure your from the UK and will get the reference):thumbsup:

3 bears OG is a classic Mephisto strain but not seen "Jammy Dodgers" grown out before, i love the british renaming of the US named strain "Strawberry Cookies".
I will be vert interested to follow the progress of this grow, in part due to your nute change to "Buddha's Tree", especially because it was you that first introduced me to "Advanced Meta Boost" from their range.
It's a real shame that the Seedstockers BCN didn't flower :nono: I've heard of a few bad grow using Seedstocker beans but also of so that have done really well, I hope they sort they're reliability problem out!
Needless to say I am subbed up:pop:
Thank you for stopping by arty :bow:....is that "Craiiiig Dayyyvid?" lol, Proper Bo is a compliment of the highest order to me lol :rofl:...yeah, gutted about the seedstockers, but 5 good grows and 1 noshow is not bad in the end tho.....and I won 3rd in the 2ltr last year with one....anyway lol, I am exited to see what the lights and Buddhas tree can do as well bro :woohoo1: and very happy to have you along....:thanks::smiley1:

Thank you for stopping by arty :bow:....is that "Craiiiig Dayyyvid?" lol, Proper Bo is a compliment of the highest order to me lol :rofl:...yeah, gutted about the seedstockers, but 5 good grows and 1 no show is not bad in the end tho.....and I won 3rd in the 2ltr last year with one....anyway lol, I am excited to see what the lights and Buddhas tree can do as well bro :woohoo1: and very happy to have you along....:thanks::smiley1:
Happy to be here mate!:d5:
Lol yeah Craiiiig Dayyyvid "Can i get a rewind.. check it out"!! from Bo selecta :rofl:. It was definitely meant as a massive compliment!
Thank goodness your in the UK or that would have fallen really flat, with some explaining of UK humor needed to boot!
I've never grown Seedstockers but initial grows always looked good to me, maybe the high demand for their seeds caused QC control issues?
Nice work on coming 3rd though. what with so many comps and battles, I find it hard to keep up!
I'm very much looking forward to following along and seeing the results.
:pass:
Have yourself a great day and an awesome grow
Arty

Happy to be here mate!:d5:
Lol yeah Craiiiig Dayyyvid "Can i get a rewind.. check it out"!! from Bo selecta :rofl:. It was definitely meant as a massive compliment!
Thank goodness your in the UK or that would have fallen really flat, with some explaining of UK humor needed to boot!
I've never grown Seedstockers but initial grows always looked good to me, maybe the high demand for their seeds caused QC control issues?
Nice work on coming 3rd though. what with so many comps and battles, I find it hard to keep up!
I'm very much looking forward to following along and seeing the results.
:pass:
Have yourself a great day and an awesome grow
Arty
Thank you very much sir :bow:....and something has just come to me that I meant to give a mention dude....I transplanted the 2 Mephisto about a week ago(due to laziness!)and I ran out of mycorrhizal....so I ordered some Great White Myco and when I did my version of "schwazzing"on the Sin tra Bajo(like yours but a lighter touch dude:eyebrows:)I read on the shaker you can just add to water........so I put a shake in the feed and they shook the schwaz off with a shrug(?).....I think it really helped:woohoo:....hope this is of some use to you and others:toke:

Last edited:
Thank you very much sir :bow:....and something has just come to me that I meant to give a mention dude....I transplanted the 2 Mephisto about a week ago(due to laziness!)and I ran out of mycorrhizal....so I ordered some Great White Myco and when I did my version of "schwazzing"on the Sin tra Bajo(like yours but a lighter touch dude:eyebrows:)I read on the shaker you can just add to water........so I put a shake in the feed and they shook the schwaz off with a shrug(?).....I think it really helped:woohoo:....hope this is of some use to you and others:toke:
Thanks brother:bighug:@Vapo69
With "Schwazzing" a lot of it has to do with the technical skills of the grower, someone who knows how to grow and how to get it dialed in.
I've seen your grows and plants and i have no doubt that you sir have on point!
I have no worries about someone with you grow skills pulling off a Schazz, gentle is a good way to go, feel your way forward. im future grows you may want to try and push it a little more and compare results to previous Schazzes. everyone does things slightly differently, this is how new ways are found or how to tweak a style to perfection.

I love Myco's and bennies in my coco and my girls always have a thick root system, completely filling the pots.
The secondary root system and the ability to convert nutrients make Myco's invaluable.
Bennies also do a great job at keeping roots disease free and also with nutrient uptake and nutrient conversion, I still haven't tried Mammoth P but it is on the list.
Having an active soil/substrate micro herd is a wonderful thing!:headbang:

The thing with my Schwazz is I only did the second part, if I had done the first one 3 weeks earlier I would have had a lot more foliage to pluck on the second stage.
However as you know, I plucked my ladies like a chicken, leaving very little behind.
It's been a few weeks now and the girls bounced back easily and that is with me have a lazy week, where I let the girls dry out almost completely!!! :jawdrop:
that wasn't the best for them but they are hardy and looking nice, putting on buds and smelling delicious!.

I hope to do an update tomorrow and I'll tag in a few people seeing as it has been a few week since the pluck!

Thanks brother:bighug:@Vapo69
With "Schwazzing" a lot of it has to do with the technical skills of the grower, someone who knows how to grow and how to get it dialed in.
I've seen your grows and plants and i have no doubt that you sir have on point!
I have no worries about someone with you grow skills pulling off a Schazz, gentle is a good way to go, feel your way forward. im future grows you may want to try and push it a little more and compare results to previous Schazzes. everyone does things slightly differently, this is how new ways are found or how to tweak a style to perfection.

I love Myco's and bennies in my coco and my girls always have a thick root system, completely filling the pots.
The secondary root system and the ability to convert nutrients make Myco's invaluable.
Bennies also do a great job at keeping roots disease free and also with nutrient uptake and nutrient conversion, I still haven't tried Mammoth P but it is on the list.
Having an active soil/substrate micro herd is a wonderful thing!:headbang:

The thing with my Schwazz is I only did the second part, if I had done the first one 3 weeks earlier I would have had a lot more foliage to pluck on the second stage.
However as you know, I plucked my ladies like a chicken, leaving very little behind.
It's been a few weeks now and the girls bounced back easily and that is with me have a lazy week, where I let the girls dry out almost completely!!! :jawdrop:
that wasn't the best for them but they are hardy and looking nice, putting on buds and smelling delicious!.

I hope to do an update tomorrow and I'll tag in a few people seeing as it has been a few week since the pluck!
....yeah mate, I only do the second one too(212?)....and I am just at the cusp of understanding mycos and bennies properly, very interesting world in there lol.....look forward to your update mate :smiley1:

Edit:.....I gave the Great white to the Meph as well, I looked up Buddha's Tree feed chart and with some adds on there, its only 0.25 ml up to 0.5 ml.....per litre......wtf???!?!....I only got small measures in case its shite lol....oh dude, also I don't know what water area you are in, but my water is soft and they are coming out veeeery nearly on ph....tiny bit low but still haha....I will take as little pH adjustment as I can get lol.......:bow::smiley1:

Last edited:
....yeah mate, I only do the second one too(212?)....and I am just at the cusp of understanding mycos and bennies properly, very interesting world in there lol.....look forward to your update mate :smiley1:

Edit:.....I gave the Great white to the Meph as well, I looked up Buddha's Tree feed chart and with some adds on there, its only 0.25 ml up to 0.5 ml.....per litre......wtf???!?!....I only got small measures in case its shite lol....oh dude, also I don't know what water area you are in, but my water is soft and they are coming out veeeery nearly on ph....tiny bit low but still haha....I will take as little pH adjustment as I can get lol.......:bow::smiley1:
I'm in a hard water area. When feeding dutch pro in veg I need to adjust PH now I'm in bloom with dutch pro and metaboost, I'm hitting 6.0PH on the dot,so I'm not adjusting PH (in coco for anyone wondering what my substrate is) It's nice when you get that easy no PH times!

@Autobot-J dude......my new adventure is here if you are interested bro.....:smiley1:

Hello all, these two lights are throwing down some serious waves for my ladies, I am seeing better results than ever before in my tent and I should be able to catch up on my meds easy....booyah!.....now here are some pics for you quickly before my phone kicks me out.......back soon AFN!!...

P.S.....the JD got topped about 2 hrs ago
20190613_153200.jpg
20190613_153221.jpg
20190613_153207.jpg
20190613_153232.jpg
20190613_153135.jpg
20190613_153110.jpg

Couple of pics of the topped JD.....taken about 10 mins ago.......Go Jammie Dodger...
20190613_221405.jpg
20190613_221423.jpg

Loads bud site there bro.
:pass::pass:

Back