Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

Hello Everyone...:toke:...Tomorrow i'm going to be lifting the seeds from cold storage(fridge!)to normalize the temperature...and put them in to soak tomorrow night....then into the pre-buffered, by me, coco/perlite mix....and finally, under an Awsome Skyline(400)....all sitting lovely by Wednesday night....under humidity domes......ready for action!!....I think i'm going to use my 5litre fabrics....because they are square:woohoo:....pics and stuff will be posted in the coming days....as this grow evolves :smiley1::astar::astar:

Hello Everyone...:toke:...Tomorrow i'm going to be lifting the seeds from cold storage(fridge!)to normalize the temperature...and put them in to soak tomorrow night....then into the pre-buffered, by me, coco/perlite mix....and finally, under an Awsome Skyline(400)....all sitting lovely by Wednesday night....under humidity domes......ready for action!!....I think i'm going to use my 5litre fabrics....because they are square:woohoo:....pics and stuff will be posted in the coming days....as this grow evolves :smiley1::astar::astar:
SUB bro,Happy growing karma. :vibes::vibes::vibes:

Hello everyone....you may have noticed that I have changed the prefix on the thread title to "Official Product Testing"......I did of course copy this off @Dabber ....as soon as I saw his thread.....if only I could copy his gargantuan grows...damn!!:d5:.......anyway back to business lol....I have made my choice of seeds I am going to drop next week.......It will be 1 BCN critical XXL by SeedStockers....and 1 Fugue Indica Special Pheno by Mephisto Genetics......had great success with both these before......no reason I can't do better tho:vibe::vibe:
How did you do that bro

Hello dudes and dudettes......so the ball has began to roll...I have lifted the seeds out, not 10 minutes ago, and placed them on saucers for a few hours before soaking tonight in room temperature tap water....here is a pic....Mephisto on the left..Seedstockers on the right.....not much to see....guarded by witches......
IMG_20190312_153729_kindlephoto-228184911.jpg

.....I don't usually normalize the seeds at all, just into water straight away.....but I got a tip from an accomplished grower :d5:.....that you need to work hard on fert with LED grows, so I am taking all the steps I can and I have always felt that I should be doing this anyway......but I am usually too eager lol....I am very very keen to get going.....but I will not rush this :headbang:....so my next step is that in about 2 hrs time....I will place these ladies into water for the rest of the evening and 2moz they will be planted in their final pots...:pass:

Last edited:
:greenthumb:

Back