Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

Hello everyone....:toke:....:welcome: and Welcome to Vapo's awesome Skyline(400).....got a few un-boxing pics for you with a couple of words from yours truly :bow::bow::d5:.....but first, before anything I have to say a MASSIVE Thank You :thanks: to LEDhydro and @muddy-ledhydroponic for this beautiful, gorgeous, solid, finely crafted LED....everyone who reads my Monster Grow Show(in the indoor grow section..:joy:..woo self-promo!)knows I mainline most of my plants and I cannot wait to see what beautiful plants we grow together......going to be awesome dudes and dudettes:yay:....the plan is this :woohoo1:...btw I am sooo happy :headbang:.....I have some unboxing pics for you and next week is when I am due to drop some more beans for my perpetual med garden...but I don't have room in my tent at the moment due to some monsters currently residing....sooooo because I absolutely cannot wait to get this puppy going, i'm going to set up my spare tent, fan etc.etc...with the Skyline400 and start some brand new meds with it, so I can do a full run....seed to harvest with the Skyline400....finish the Forgotten Cookies and Cherry Bud where they are.....then move the new meds + Skyline over to my main tent when it is empty......you feelin me?.....haha ok here are some pics......finally:bow::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Arrived in a nice plain, very well wrapped box...
View attachment 1025457
Opened carefully to see plenty of protection inside...View attachment 1025456
Instructions, ratchets and wires inside....
View attachment 1025478
Clear instructions....unit is plug and play really.....wooo...:rofl:
View attachment 1025477
....just the unit with a nice long power lead...massive plus!View attachment 1025453
...as you can see....well packed!View attachment 1025452
here are a few pics of the light out of the box.....View attachment 1025451 View attachment 1025450 View attachment 1025448
nice solid brass fixings and a gorgeous gold company plate and the last pic is the ratchets and wires..... EDC knife is mine!!....View attachment 1025449
so I am bursting with happiness and also Thanks to LEDhydroponics and @muddy-ledhydroponic ..Top company and a top bloke :astar::astar::astar:.....more very soon.........:thanks:
man, looking like a powerful photon facilitator
cheers on the grow bro!

Sweet light bro. That will do:pass:
Thanks dude...If I remember right, you rock the Skyline yourself bro?.....glad to have an experienced hand aboard bro yeehaa:smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::astar::astar:

Thanks dude...If I remember right, you rock the Skyline yourself bro?.....glad to have an experienced hand aboard bro yeehaa:smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::astar::astar:
Nope, wish I did. I am considering a light that will do a 3 x 4 ish area in my tent all its own, and this is a candidate for sure. I will be watching.

man, looking like a powerful photon facilitator
cheers on the grow bro!
Trail dude so very happy you popped in :smiley1:.....it certainly does look like a powerhouse :woohoo:...could I ask a favour?...post me up a pic of your beautiful view every now and again?......thanks in advance:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Back