Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

....dude, glad too have you here bro....:bow:....:astar::astar:Top Man:astar:
are you going to compete in the 2nd round of the led battle with it im going to be using my test sanlights thought we could have a blast with them if you fancy it for a bit more exposure:pass::bighug:

are you going to compete in the 2nd round of the led battle with it im going to be using my test sanlights thought we could have a blast with them if you fancy it for a bit more exposure:pass::bighug:
....don't see why not mate....:vibe:....I should have it moved over to the main tent by then:wizzy:

Dudes...:thanks:...I realised today that I had not put any tags on this thread...D'oh!:face:....and you found me anyway haha :yay::yay:....ima put a few on this post lol.....:doh:....got to say dudes I am VERY exited to get this test going......I have all sorts of plans buzzing around in the old grey matter....I can say that I will be performing a mainline on chosen subjects:muahaha:....as per norm, snip snip....the subjects will be either Mephisto, Seedstockers or Heavyweight(?)..any suggestions will be welcome and probably ignored:rofl:...just bein honest:shooty:....I had a couple of non-starters last time with heavyweight, but in all fairness I think it was me lol :rofl:....and for the last time before it starts being creepy :eyebrows::yoinks:.....a MASSIVE :thanks::thanks: to @muddy-ledhydroponic ....:astar:Top Man:astar:.......watch this space:smiley1:
@CannaZone Tier 1 @CannaZone Tier 2 @CannaZone Tier 3 @BCBudlady @hairyman @Dabber @Eclectic Elle @MedCzech @trailanimal .....that's all I can remember at the moment, please don't be offended if I haven't put your tag up yet.....I just haven't remembered you yet:smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1:....full kit list and set-up pics next week!:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:
:pass::pop::pop:

Hello everyone....you may have noticed that I have changed the prefix on the thread title to "Official Product Testing"......I did of course copy this off @Dabber ....as soon as I saw his thread.....if only I could copy his gargantuan grows...damn!!:d5:.......anyway back to business lol....I have made my choice of seeds I am going to drop next week.......It will be 1 BCN critical XXL by SeedStockers....and 1 Fugue Indica Special Pheno by Mephisto Genetics......had great success with both these before......no reason I can't do better tho:vibe::vibe:

Back