Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

Hello dudes and dudettes......so the ball has began to roll...I have lifted the seeds out, not 10 minutes ago, and placed them on saucers for a few hours before soaking tonight in room temperature tap water....here is a pic....Mephisto on the left..Seedstockers on the right.....not much to see....guarded by witches......View attachment 1027761
V69!
guardians be good

....just a quick note....I can assure my readers that even tho I do not have the original packaging(FI is just a freeb packet anyways!) for these two, soon to be beauties.....The seeds that I am using are correct as to what I have said....in the event of a no-show I have 2 backups of both strain still.....:smiley1:

Hello dudes and dudettes......so the ball has began to roll...I have lifted the seeds out, not 10 minutes ago, and placed them on saucers for a few hours before soaking tonight in room temperature tap water....here is a pic....Mephisto on the left..Seedstockers on the right.....not much to see....guarded by witches......View attachment 1027761
:greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::pass:

Hoooooooola Ladies and Lads :toke:......Well Now then!!!!....Vapo(me..yaaay!:cooldance:)has been at it all day:coco:"At What? " I hear Mr.Coconuts shout.....mixing and buffing coco and perlite...thats what!!....:smiley1:..and now.....not 10 minutes ago.....I finished:woody::woody::woody:....I didn't take any pictures.....I mean, we all know what coco and perlite look like?.....don't we?....well I don't have a time machine so......that's that!:cools:lol:rofl:......very simple processes today....I use Dutch Pro Coco and any old perlite for this..:pop:..I just measured out 16 Litres of coco....and usually I would chuck in a couple of 1 ltr jug fulls of perlite in that....but today I have run out so it was a tad less, this happens often really as I try to NOT breathe the dust that comes off this stuff, and I don't look in the bag much, but I digress lol....so I measured out this lot and mixed it all together this morning....put it in the fabric pots(changed my mind on those btw:rofl:)on a stand and rinsed both pots in the shower until the run-off is clear.....then they have been stood in a bucket of Ph6 calmag water until about an hour ago...:woohoo:..I pulled them out, let them drain...:yoinks::yoinks:...then rinsed with 3L each fresh calmag Ph6 water...:yoinks::yoinks:..then dug a small hole in each, dusted with innoculant(?)and planted the seeds...:d5:...placed humidity domes over and finally p!aced on the heat mat.....I buried a thermal probe in the coco too.....:vibe::vibe:.....I don't think I have left anything out:headbang:......some pics 2moz:worship::worship::worship:Thanks for reading:smiley1:

Just a quick pic of how my babies are getting on......no prizes for guessing which is which tho lol :thanks::thanks::thanks:
IMG_20190314_122049.jpg

....Dudes aaaannd Dudettes.....after a day of back breaking labour, honestly....I feel like somebody dropped a piano on me.....but it all suddenly went away when, not 30 minutes ago, I plugged in the Skyline....and I kind of felt like this........(pics later, food first, Vapo hungry!)

Back