Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

cheers pal for the tag add this to your sig at the bottom that's the easiest way for me to find you again also i can't wait to see your smash it with the new light
Thanks bro......I think I have a lot to learn about LED growing.....very exited to have this opportunity to broaden my horizon/skyline lol :d5::pass:

:slap::slap: Nice and clean setup @Vapo69
Keep the Skyline 2ft (60cm) from top of plants in veg and 18" (45cm) or lower in flowering. Good luck and happy growing.
PPP. :pass:
Thank you @muddy-ledhydroponic ....top man for the info dude....just one question, what light schedule would you recommend?.....I know LED's can be intense light...thanks in advance :smiley1::smiley1:

Hola Everybody....:toke:...The Mephisto has breached and shell off....:woohoo:...not sure about the membrane..:shrug:...I will check that in an hour or so...:shooty:...Seedstockers has popped and taproot is out....I think I buried her a bit deeper....I'm expecting her 2moz...:rofl:...but I have had these seedstockers in the vault for over a year now...:yoinks::yoinks:.they were a prize from 2017 Festivus..:woody:..much gratz AFN..:baby:..full write up and pics tomorrow:d5::smiley1::kiss::astar::astar::astar:

Hola Everybody....:toke:...The Mephisto has breached and shell off....:woohoo:...not sure about the membrane..:shrug:...I will check that in an hour or so...:shooty:...Seedstockers has popped and taproot is out....I think I buried her a bit deeper....I'm expecting her 2moz...:rofl:...but I have had these seedstockers in the vault for over a year now...:yoinks::yoinks:.they were a prize from 2017 Festivus..:woody:..much gratz AFN..:baby:..full write up and pics tomorrow:d5::smiley1::kiss::astar::astar::astar:
:vibes::vibes:

muddy is that what you suggest not 18/6 im just curious
@St. Tom Some people have them 18/6 some 20/4, everyone has their own method and time they have lights on.
I always believe in giving plants some downtime and best give led some rest so they have a better lifespan, 18/6, 20/4 or 22/2 will work nicely.
:pass:

Hola groHer's and groHe's..:toke:...sorry!...its getting harder to think of original "Hello's" haha..:rofl:....anyways AFN....:coffee:....Success has come my way in the form of 2 little lady's..:woohoo:......both have green leaves and are pointing up..:welcome:..thirsty for the power and light being thrown downward by the Skyline....Woooo..:headbang:..I'm very happy....my germ technique was the same as usual....Soak for 24 hrs then into the coco with humidity domes and a temp probe......then on the heat mat.....and every now and then I drip water from about 2' high.....about 3-5 pippettes(5ml)...to simulate rainfall and water.....some pics and thanks for reading:thanks::thanks:....... @Mossy
IMG_20190317_122350_hdr.jpg
IMG_20190317_122323.jpg
y

Back