Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

@NG420 ?? Thought you needed directions?? Lol. You are here.....did you check out the frames??

Hahahahaha my bad... I was so high yesterday, spent a good while with the girls and i realised i had just been faffing around for 3 hours!! I must have had contact high.... nice. And i think i am still learning what is what on here. bear with me lol.

i am going to have a go at making it this weekend! Should be fun! :d5:

peace

Hahahahaha my bad... I was so high yesterday, spent a good while with the girls and i realised i had just been faffing around for 3 hours!! I must have had contact high.... nice. And i think i am still learning what is what on here. bear with me lol.

i am going to have a go at making it this weekend! Should be fun! :d5:

peace
It happens man lol Just making sure you were in the right place! Hoping to be that high after my harvest!
:pass:

Hola everyone.....Fugue lady is crowning off as we speak, spitting pistils out like crazy to begin formation of some wonderful buds....where I have had to pull her back over....she will be one interesting looking plant when she is done....:smiley1:......the BCN Crit is not far behind .......the sin tra bajo are moving nicely....:smiley1:....
thank you all for reading...:thanks::thanks:...depression sucks.....:smiley1:
IMG_20190502_160917.jpg
IMG_20190502_161029.jpg
IMG_20190502_160924.jpg
IMG_20190502_161036.jpg
IMG_20190502_160930.jpg
IMG_20190502_160951.jpg

Hola everyone.....Fugue lady is crowning off as we speak, spitting pistils out like crazy to begin formation of some wonderful buds....where I have had to pull her back over....she will be one interesting looking plant when she is done....:smiley1:......the BCN Crit is not far behind .......the sin tra bajo are moving nicely....:smiley1:....
thank you all for reading...:thanks::thanks:...depression sucks.....:smiley1:View attachment 1053973 View attachment 1053974 View attachment 1053975 View attachment 1053976 View attachment 1053977 View attachment 1053978

looking really nice and lush there, checking out your innovative training, good job mayn!

peace.

looking really nice and lush there, checking out your innovative training, good job mayn!

peace.
Thanks dude, glad you like what im doing......are you going to try the framework?.........:smiley1:
Great growing vapo, You got some funky LST and you plants are loving it.
Keep up the good work.
:greenthumb::slap::slap:
Thanks @muddy-ledhydroponic .....and thanks for the rep too.....yeah i'm getting great recovery times with the Skyline400(mk2)...plants are absolutely eating it up.......top man......:smiley1:

Thanks dude, glad you like what im doing......are you going to try the framework?.........:smiley1:

Thanks @muddy-ledhydroponic .....and thanks for the rep too.....yeah i'm getting great recovery times with the Skyline400(mk2)...plants are absolutely eating it up.......top man......:smiley1:

@Vapo69 yeah im going to try it this weekend! What do you use? I was thinking chopsticks?

@Vapo69 yeah im going to try it this weekend! What do you use? I was thinking chopsticks?
...I use the bamboo skewers you get for cooking dude....really cheap and you get loads in a pack....bamboo is a good and strong material too...:smiley1:

EDIT....bamboo is really versatile as well dude.....I have a pair of socks made from bamboo lol.....very renewable also...:smiley1:

My mate here had some bamboo socks, but it's so humid here, the socks kept absorbing moisture from the air, and during our very humid wet season, they would never dry properly, and began to stink!
Well that was his excuse anyway!

Lovely work so far Dude, liking the use of them skewers..... I used this technique once, copied from a grower called @Hazy who grew some fantastic plants.... all the best to you!

I used some gardening stakes and used cable ties to secure them to the pot.

My mate here had some bamboo socks, but it's so humid here, the socks kept absorbing moisture from the air, and during our very humid wet season, they would never dry properly, and began to stink!
Well that was his excuse anyway!

Lovely work so far Dude, liking the use of them skewers..... I used this technique once, copied from a grower called @Hazy who grew some fantastic plants.... all the best to you!

I used some gardening stakes and used cable ties to secure them to the pot.
Thanks dude.....happy to have you here bro.....I reckon it was an excuse haha......:smiley1:

Back