Indoor UnholyFire's Multi Strain Test Grow

ya i know great memory bro...and they say marijuana messes with your memory, piff! lolz

Only very unimportant things pass ya by ....important things stick for ever lol

for sure interested in the Purple Mazar. Would love to get one of those!!! Can't wait to see the outcome. Looking great so far UF.

Hi friends. Been busy (the daily stuff). Update with pics when lights on. Be back in a bit :peace:

Ohhhh I can't wait .....man I want to see the Feelgood mostly I'm having head scratching issues here but I cahnged soils and went blander to see if she struggling with nutes ....I dunno maybe she hungry don't know Jack shot on the strain ....but cobras and others I am loving ....I requested purple Mazarin so I'm envious lol .....

Hi friends. Well why do i always have to try and make it better. My new cab was doing great last grow. Beginning this grow i moved my small fans over the lights pulling air up to the fan/filter. Tossed my thermometer yesterday and it read upper 80's. Moved my fans back bottom blowing up, temps steady 78f. Thats the only thing i changed that could have caused my problems with slow growth. 2 of the purp mazar have shown fem at day 17. The pics are labeled. The one dfg is at day 8 and looks small as they all do to me. The one snow white is in mutant form (phrase borrowed from astronomy420 :thumbs:) The unknown looks to be moving slow and a bh that almost sprouted and just stop'd. Over all the pm are looking great and i have the utmost confidence that with the temps normal things will start picking up. Thanks for dropping by bros:peace:

Attachments

• fem pm 01 pic 3.jpg
    fem pm 01 pic 3.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 53
  • fem pm 02 pic 1.jpg
    fem pm 02 pic 1.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 42
  • fem pm 02 pic 2.jpg
    fem pm 02 pic 2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 48
  • fem pm 02 pic 3.jpg
    fem pm 02 pic 3.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 50
  • group.jpg
    group.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 40
  • slow grow'n dfg.jpg
    slow grow'n dfg.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 39
  • stunted dfg.jpg
    stunted dfg.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 42
  • stunted pm.jpg
    stunted pm.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 38
  • stunted unknown.jpg
    stunted unknown.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 39
  • sw try'n to grow.jpg
    sw try'n to grow.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 36
  • fem pm 01 pic 1.jpg
    fem pm 01 pic 1.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 49
  • fem pm 01 pic 2.jpg
    fem pm 01 pic 2.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 39
  • bh frozen in time.jpg
    bh frozen in time.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 50
Haha I love seen s many different grows styles setups .....I'm so glad I witnesses some micro grows man the density of light very compact booms them seedlings .......PMS look amazing bro about the same as my cobras ...so atleast we got some nasty and some either way will be smoked ......I'm thinking since my girl is a pastry chef some kinda chocolate truffle with hashoil / butter Brownie bites lol ......I just seen a tiny bigg by someone was a BIC lighter and I think we can show off the feelgoods as 6 gramers

AtleSt u got PM ON FIRE!!!!!!

AtleSt u got PM ON FIRE!!!!!!

Thanks bud! Yes im proud of them! I've been wanting a purp strain too and what better could i ask for than strain by *stitch*!:bow:

its a party in there!

all those different strains -- :drool:
looking good my friend.

Back