Indoor UnholyFire's Multi Strain Test Grow

Hi friends. The Purp Mazar is doing great! It will be day 9 when it's lights on and they will get their first real feeding.
per 1gal
1tsp Epson salt
1tsp Grandma's molasses
1tsp Hydrated lime
2tbl Big Bloom
The 1 Snow White never sprouted although it did crack and show'd the tap root tip, it just stop'd there and turned brown
The Dr. Feel Good sprouted and is look'n strong
Planted 1 more SW & 1 DFG in pucks after a 12 hour soak. I took my last SW & DFG and gave them a light scuff with an finger nail file before i put them in to soak. I loose so many plants by failing to get them to germ. A few months back i ordered 5 purp ryder 5 purp kush and 3 pineapple express and had zero germ. Never give up, never surrender right Pics in a few :peace:

Purple mazar and one baby DFG sprout. Looked like i have 1 Snow White that might sprout:jump::jump::jump::peace:

Attachments

• SDC11856.jpg
    SDC11856.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 43
  • SDC11857.jpg
    SDC11857.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 38
  • SDC11858.jpg
    SDC11858.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 39
  • SDC11859.jpg
    SDC11859.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 35
on track mate!:booya:you have plenty going on! some youngun's :dance:to keep you busy! germ karma and some zamboogie in your general direction!:wiz:

@Unholyfire: i did the same method on my short rider seeds... using your exact method of germinating .. and putting it high on the cfl.. wrapped with plastic :) ,
both seeds are out , one looks strong the other hmm... still a question mark... it seems it was in a tangled and that the root havent actually gone down... fingers crossed :)

i was wondering.. when is the best time to take the plastic wrap off?..

thanking in advanced :bow: :thumbs:

subbed! -- i missed your last grows (notice my join date)

but ive lurked and seen your babies -- beautiful .. just beautiful.

very interested in seeing what you do with this ones.

Hi friends. Just a quick update after their first feed'n and the 3 purp mazar are looking awesome :D The 1 dr feel good is growing great just doing it's thing. 2 dfg have cracked and should be up in just a few days:wiz: Looks like 2 maybe 3 blue himalaya have cracked too. Pics are labeled:peace::peace:

Attachments

• purp mazar 01.jpg
    purp mazar 01.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 50
  • purp mazar 02.jpg
    purp mazar 02.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 49
  • purp mazar 03.jpg
    purp mazar 03.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 58
  • dfg cracked 01.jpg
    dfg cracked 01.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 46
  • dfg cracked 02.jpg
    dfg cracked 02.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 45
  • dr feel good 01.jpg
    dr feel good 01.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 56
Hi friends. Things are sprouting around here like its spring time or something. Went out back for my alone time and coffee today. On my way out i looked at a shot glass that i dropped some 4 seeds in that did not sprout 2 weeks ago. Much to my surprise i see a little tap root sticking out So i gently eased it off the bottom with a small spoon, grabbed my coffee and bowl had headed out back to plant it in some soil. Now as im outside heading for a small pot i look at the large pot that the dog knocked over about 5 days ago. It also contained 3 more seeds that did not even crack. Low and behold there by a scrap of lumber was a baby sprout
Went back in and got my camera and took some pics. They have to be the snow white or dr feel good that did not germ. After i got them in some soil i checked on the seeds i have in the pucks and 5 have sprouted
Needless to say im very very excited! Pics to come after i get everything in pots (& get woke up). Thanks for all the grow :wiz:karma:wiz: that you guys sent my way:peace:

@Unholyfire: i did the same method on my short rider seeds... using your exact method of germinating .. and putting it high on the cfl.. wrapped with plastic :) ,
both seeds are out , one looks strong the other hmm... still a question mark... it seems it was in a tangled and that the root havent actually gone down... fingers crossed :)

i was wondering.. when is the best time to take the plastic wrap off?..
thanking in advanced :bow: :thumbs:

i do when the first set of leafs shop good.
although i did it all different this time. went back to jiffy pucks with the starter kit under 2 23w cfl in the closet. like i said i have the worst luck germ'n seeds.
one way works the next grow it does not. i change up and that way works then next time not. keeps me on my toes i guess. sry for the late reply:peace:

Attachments

• SDC11859.jpg
    SDC11859.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 25
  • dr feel good 01.jpg
    dr feel good 01.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 48
subbed! -- i missed your last grows (notice my join date)

but ive lurked and seen your babies -- beautiful .. just beautiful.

very interested in seeing what you do with this ones.
welcome to afn and welcome aboard friend:peace:

Back