Indoor UnholyFire's Multi Strain Test Grow

Awesome bro I have 5 total 3 bought and having good success so far ...can't watch all Jr threadz but I'm here 3 cobras and feel-good 2 Santa's Mi-5 and jet 47 ...except Jet 47 did nothing ...1 left ....overall I'm a happy camper thread starts soon!!!

I know mine took a beating trying to shake the husk. They all came up with a helmet. One lost part of a new leaf etc. And we pre-soak---those shells ought to be more pliable--one would think.

All my Santa's but 2 were like that 2 cobras aswell the jet 47 and auto asassin ....2 feel-good 1 jet 47 and 6 cobras left ...but I got some nice seedlings going them cobras grow fast and the feelgood ...I am in love so far..Mi-5 looks lively too ......

Hi friends. Here is the pics of everyone and their doing awesome! Still no SW to sprout but like swampman put it "overall I'm a happy camper" :D Included 2 pics of the unknown plant one when i found it and then potted. Maybe its a SW:thumbs: Their was a seed in that pot. Still amazed that it was there and the tap root was in some hard old dirt. The pic of the one cracked in the bottom of the glass is a BH. All the PM are kick'n a$$. Pics are labeled. Thanks for dropping by friends, enjoy:peace:

Attachments

• bh 1.jpg
    bh 1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 39
  • bh2.jpg
    bh2.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 55
  • dfg 01.jpg
    dfg 01.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 39
  • dfg 1.jpg
    dfg 1.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 34
  • dfg 2.jpg
    dfg 2.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 43
  • never give up.jpg
    never give up.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 35
  • purp mazar 1.jpg
    purp mazar 1.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 45
  • purp mazar 2.jpg
    purp mazar 2.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 43
  • purp mazar 3.jpg
    purp mazar 3.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 45
  • their happy place.jpg
    their happy place.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 70
  • unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 54
Nice bro looks like we DD almost same cracking Dario and time ...my cobras are really taking command and they are the largest seeds and sexiest seeds I ever seen .....Dr feelgiod is Hyper yellowish green and really bright green she can't be burning up but I do like the color I seen that color before in my SDS .....TOOK ALOOK AT THE ROOTS and wow they are extremely dense at 2 weeksand huge the stump tea powder ain't no joke .....good luck bro the show is about to begin!!!!

@Unholyfire:
thank's again... really appreciate the guidance.. :thumbs:

from all the new baby's, it's easy to see that un holyfire has a very high testosterone level!:hump::crying:you are a prolific fokker!:smokebuds:

I am a little late to this one but I am here now :thumbs: Little ones look good bro :smokebuds:

Fire--Did I miss the harvest on your bear country outdoor plant. Could be you snuck it in the old log.

Fire--Did I miss the harvest on your bear country outdoor plant. Could be you snuck it in the old log.

my bro and i got locked out by early deer hunters. when we were able to get in i think it was almost dried and cured on the stalk. it was very smoke'able after only one day of dry. a big tree crashed in front of it and blocked most of its sun. i split it down the middle with my bro and we got about 12g dry each. by the looks of it and the pics i found online im almost positive it was the free seed of Kushage from TH seeds. No pics as my cam was on loan to a friend. 3 goods rips from a joint, bowl or bong and we were on the sofa laughing for a few then on lock down for the next hour or so :) sorry i forgot to mention about it again. thanks for the reminder bro :peace:

my bro and i got locked out by early deer hunters. when we were able to get in i think it was almost dried and cured on the stalk. it was very smoke'able after only one day of dry. a big tree crashed in front of it and blocked most of its sun. i split it down the middle with my bro and we got about 12g dry each. by the looks of it and the pics i found online im almost positive it was the free seed of Kushage from TH seeds. No pics as my cam was on loan to a friend. 3 goods rips from a joint, bowl or bong and we were on the sofa laughing for a few then on lock down for the next hour or so :) sorry i forgot to mention about it again. thanks for the reminder bro :peace:

That's a great story. And it was a good test of my memory--I must have read your log :D --that goes back to mid-Spring.

Back