Indoor UnholyFire's Multi Strain Test Grow

While enjoying a nice dinner tonight there was a knock at my front door. I go look out the peep hole, they dont look like cops. Maybe someone trying to sell something i think. Then i see there ID badges. Their from the night school where my two teens go(18 & 19 years old). One teen is home and one at school tonight. I thinking must be something wrong at school. It's like a school where you go or you dont. Not enforced enrollment. They figure the teens that go there are adult enough to make their own choice. I had been telling my wife and one teen they need to tell night school that said teen decided to opt-out and get a GED. They never did. So night school wanted to see if teen would return as they need funding. I'm like well let me get them for you and as i start to turn and close the door i see one teacher point to the porch rail and say something that i did not make out because of the dog barking. I close the door and look out the peep hole and their lays my pipe from right before dinner. I tell me wife before she goes out and she causally leads them off the porch with teen. I see the teacher take one last look back. When their out of side i walk out and get the pipe. I'm thinking how stupid can i be? Then i think, if they would just went to school and told them of the teens plan when i ask ya know. Now the paranoia sets in. After they leave i'm ready to get to work. My wife is like "what the heck are you doing" and i told her about the pipe. Of course she is the clam one and says, relax everything's ok but i know i cant. Lucky its lights out in the cab and dark outside. Took all my plants out and thank goodness they are young and don't smell yet and put them under my home for a few. Took the cab and shoved it in my storage building and locked the door. I don't know whats to come if this if anything. I'm a bit freaked but not freaking out to much yet and pulling plants. I'll bring the plants back in for the night and just fill the bathroom with as many of the bright CFL bulbs as i can. Tomorrow i'll make some room in the storage building to stand the cab up and return the plants for just a couple more weeks. Then i'll have enough to get the tent and place it in my attic. My few jars of stuff went to my bros house just a couple curves down the road. Im sure it's all for nothing but rather be safe as i can be then sorry. Update tomorrow:peace:

That sucks. Sorry to hear about it. I would be trying to calm my racing heart right now.
Peace of Mind Karma on the way... :wiz:

Good luck bro man I know the pain my started reaking so bad I had to like fumagate my house with insence could smell it outside .....gotta love a ozone buster I don't smell it at all anymore

Understandable reaction. Your wife probably like you stated got a better 'read' on the teachers. Who knows--they could be hip, may have wondered what it was etc. And your state has med canna. Negative on the growing though. If it is comforting they didn't see anything illegal or reportable. The man needs more than what looks like a pipe on a porch to investigate anything. How did the conversation go with the teachers and your son.

Take it easy.

Don't really like what you experienced-----gave you a 'like' to let you know we are with you.

I think everything will be ok. Just playing it by ear. All we will be well and im not yanking any plants. My wife knows everyone in this town and i mean everyone. She grew up here. She was like, they did not care even if the did seen anything. Im from a small city where The Population in 2010 was 420,003 and now in the small town where The Population in 2010: 5,242 so you know if you fart the whole town knows about what you had for dinner by the smell traveling across the mountain :crying:
Everything will be ok in the storage for a few weeks. It's still in the 80's daytime and 60's night. Thanks friends. I;m not done and gone yet :peace:

Good luck buddy I'm sure ya gonna be OK!!!

rain delay today. cant place cab in back of storage till it stops. plants setting in tub with 8x 23w lights in the over head light and the light sockets around the mirror and in a couple of table lamps. they look fine. trying to get relaxed again. thinking if something did go down at least their right there 3 foot from a flush. but know if it did go down i prob would not have time to do anything but put my hands up. just trying to trick my mind lolz. its cool, i'm cool and all will return to normal soon enough. thanks friends.

Let's share one UF. :smokebuds: Damn, I hate that feeling.
Think nice thoughts and it'll all be good my friend! :wiz:

Shouldn't have to be scared of summn that grows in dirt ....shit why is alcohol still legal I'd rather it be smuggling moonshine again and pot could flourish .....

Yes my wife is so very good at slowing my mind back to normal speed when the mmj takes a min longer. She will keep assuring me its going to be fine and ill mellow again. Does not matter anyway, last of the month is upgrade time!. 2.5 x 2.5 x 5ft tent and at least a 90w ufo led but shooting for a 180w. Also i got all my stuff for a 2 net pot DWC or Bubble bucket. Not sure what to call it. I have a 32oz bottle of Grow big for hydro and the BB & TB is the same for soil and hydro. Just the mix is different and i have the chart. I grabbed the wrong bottle of GB when i first bought and started growing. Might as well put it to use its just collecting dust under the sink. Figured i could put the little container in the back and give it a shot. Picked up all the supply's for less than 20$ (had most parts already) but something along the lines of whats in the pic. Thanks to all my friends for the uplifting comments:peace:

Attachments

• mini hydro.JPG
    mini hydro.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 25
Back