I’m going to have a look into that at some stage, so many days where there’s hours to fill lol
has to be done it was a decent 'cheap' laugh, up in Glasgow I think you can go and watch Frankie Boyle and stuff like that

Hey Gromies, for anybody who followed my recent upload of FECA Green Dragon or Golden dragon method, method used was a cross between the two for myself..

I posted this image of my FECO post evaporating a couple of weeks back.
View attachment 1422285

And here is the final product, nice thick sticky FECO ..ready to be mix with pure coconut oil MCT oil.

View attachment 1422287

Im more than pleased with this batch, I used 20g of Bud to produce the above pure Extraction.

Thanks.
what's this your doin pal? and what's the process ive got loads of bud that I want to use for extracts

Thanks very much. Still learning how to navigate this sight I'm somewhat a techno phobe
There quite a good few uk folks here bro so here's a great place to get some help with pics if your struggling and as you saw cold temps can't stall or stunt ya plants badly

A client yesterday was telling me how his been in meetings with GOV officials last few weeks regarding the implementation of energy superiority. Initially households will be offered to turn off their power and be paid for it. The next phase after this will be nationwide scheduled power cuts from 4pm-7pm, starting Jan 2023.

This is going to cause us some problems with venting our gardens and smell reduction.....

I need to get my thinking cap on and get a B-Plan going.

A client yesterday was telling me how his been in meetings with GOV officials last few weeks regarding the implementation of energy superiority. Initially households will be offered to turn off their power and be paid for it. The next phase after this will be nationwide scheduled power cuts from 4pm-7pm, starting Jan 2023.

This is going to cause us some problems with venting our gardens and smell reduction.....

Don’t believe everything you read or hear…. anyone over the age of 65 (pension age) is classed as vulnerable….. can’t turn electric or heating off…. Anyone disabled….. can’t turn heating or electric off…. Anyone with children under 16 same principal… maybe the government should just tell the energy companies no u can’t charge that but oh yea MP’s are CEO’s in these companies.
I’ll give u an example….
My father in law is highly unwell. Lifeline is plugged into mains, oxygen machine plugged into mains ecg plugged into mains. He will die if he doesn’t have the lifelines….
They can’t and won’t do power cuts.
like all the rich and famous will yea?

Glad I have solar panels and a couple of Tesla batteries.

Back