I would love to see Russel put another in the bag, but unless Max screws up I feel it will be him. What are you thinking?
Only just saw the reply mate sorry lol
I had £1.50 on perez finishing 3rd in the race and the championship. We all knew that T*at was going to win….. I really don’t like him for some reason. I got such hope for both young brits (Russell & Norris) but need more experience.

big fan of both of them youngens, I also like Tsunoda, I think once he reigns himself in he will sneak up the ladder pretty quickly
Yet again another good young driver needing experience tbh. I was surprised how I had a lil sad feeling at the end for vettell maybe Bcos he’s been in it for so long lol

Pull your finger out Wales! 1958 and you guys are lagging lol

My 2nd grow now underway gone with a photo fem this time,,,with an Alien Gorrilla,,,now in wk 3 and looking healthy and doing great
Good start with your Alien.
Just a quickie - it would be prudent to take your face out of the photo :cheers:

So, was so bored this morning I decided to spent the day in London and finished up at White City to see Russell Howard film an episode of The Howard Russell Hour which was rather funny. Anyway, check out this car they were pulling out of a trailer outside the studio's.

This thing is nuts, I spoke with the chap it is a McMurtry Spéirling
The thing has a great big fan underneath which sucks it to the ground creating unparalleled levels of downforce at low speeds, it sounded like a Jet engine when he fired the thing up. It is a single seater electric job - and it is from here!

9D5C00D7-9F7F-4D42-9D9A-24063FB2BB3E.jpeg
3FD45509-1FCD-4D09-9225-BD4F6BD2C278.jpeg

So, was so bored this morning I decided to spent the day in London and finished up at White City to see Russell Howard film an episode of The Howard Russell Hour which was rather funny. Anyway, check out this car they were pulling out of a trailer outside the studio's.

This thing is nuts, I spoke with the chap it is a McMurtry Spéirling
The thing has a great big fan underneath which sucks it to the ground creating unparalleled levels of downforce at low speeds, it sounded like a Jet engine when he fired the thing up. It is a single seater electric job - and it is from here!

View attachment 1542470View attachment 1542471
Did u have tickets or just roll up?

Did u have tickets or just roll up?
My lovely lady got some online this morning when I said I am bored and want to go to town, free of charge as audience, a bit of faffing around where he had to re-do a couple of little bits but otherwise you get the full show plus stuff that doesn't make it in

Back