Don’t believe everything you read or hear…. anyone over the age of 65 (pension age) is classed as vulnerable….. can’t turn electric or heating off…. Anyone disabled….. can’t turn heating or electric off…. Anyone with children under 16 same principal… maybe the government should just tell the energy companies no u can’t charge that but oh yea MP’s are CEO’s in these companies.
I’ll give u an example….
My father in law is highly unwell. Lifeline is plugged into mains, oxygen machine plugged into mains ecg plugged into mains. He will die if he doesn’t have the lifelines….
They can’t and won’t do power cuts.
like all the rich and famous will yea?
All very valid points, hopefully it might just be commercial initially. I'm sure they'll regulate it for our benefit. Like you say those that need power will still get it, regardless of policy. I hope it's all hot air and we don't follow our European friends into the dark.

All very valid points, hopefully it might just be commercial initially. I'm sure they'll regulate it for our benefit. Like you say those that need power will still get it, regardless of policy. I hope it's all hot air and we don't follow our European friends into the dark.
Tbh it’s stupid Bcos who decides who needs it. it’s all such a crock of sh*t so unless your on £50,000 a year your pretty much buggered so no different to any other time looool
:crying:

• Check Off
Reactions: DOA
Where did you get your Muskanut batteries from they would easily power a grow for the down-time?
The Muskanut stopped by one day and installed them. I was surprised he could actually do it. I think he was blazing on meth. That is a lie of course. Got them through our solar company. Electricity last month was around $30. It fluctuates. $11 a couple of months ago etc.

Back