Still amazin m8.
I had a pal who built something similar, trap door in the shed, leading down with concrete steps to a room 20x20, he used what looked like 3 Ali old school style phone boxs, each housing 3 plants. All vented with a discreet chimney, genius in every way, I loved it.

There was another cat on here who had hollowed out an similar space after he got caught once. I think the missus found out he was posting and put the kibosh on it. Haven't seen or heard from him in a while. Hope he and his "bunk house" are doing well. I'll see if I can't find a pic or two of it. Really impressive.

Hope everyone is staying safe and secure out there.

Last edited:
There was another cat on here who had hollowed out an similar space after he got caught once. I think the missus found out he was posting and put the kibosh on it. Haven't seen or heard from him in a while. Hope he and his bunker are doing well. I'll see if I can't find a pic or two of it. Really impressive.

Hope everyone is staying safe and secure out there.
It's lawless out there, :toke: #staysafe

Yeah boi,, but I don't call it a buner anymore on here cos if the missus finds out I'm posting shit about it again il get a good scolding lol. She checks the search bar every now and then for the word b×××××r to see if any thing comes up lol

It's still going now a year with no leaks or problems of any kind so I'm buzzing.
It's the only way mate lol

Well shit, I said the magic word twice didn't I!!! I went and edited my posts to remove it. And wait a second..... Is you he? The madman legend I was looking for? Haha!

No comment required
5AEF9DC4-1D79-48A3-A695-F279C17F47DE.jpeg

hello yea got it of amozon it works great the girls in it are 6 days old so could be put into pots but i going to see how far i can get them in it :thumbsup:
I done one plant start to finish but the pump blocked so had to throw an air stone in and turn it into dwc.. started really well though still got a few oz of lovely smoke

Back