Hello fellow uk growers here is the start of my new grow in the growdrobe i am doing @Sawney_bean SL and pred and some AK
in coco with Green planet Gow A&B and Bloom A&B with RAW humic acid+potash and root stim
View attachment 1548826
AK in solo's
View attachment 1548827
This one is my wifes go at growing 2 Gorilla cookies in coco and grow dots with recharge i think she has done well its on day 50
water only nothing else
View attachment 1548829
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:
She has earned her green wings mate . We'll done. :d5:

It's the most wonderful time of the year
Time to get the party started
Not sure what strains yet but tonight is the night they get dropped in the water and the pots get filled
Obviously @Sawney_bean seeds for this run
:smokeit:
20221221_005603.jpg

Hello fellow uk growers here is the start of my new grow in the growdrobe i am doing @Sawney_bean SL and pred and some AK
in coco with Green planet Gow A&B and Bloom A&B with RAW humic acid+potash and root stim
View attachment 1548826
AK in solo's
View attachment 1548827
This one is my wifes go at growing 2 Gorilla cookies in coco and grow dots with recharge i think she has done well its on day 50
water only nothing else
View attachment 1548829
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:

Great to see u back at it m8.. and missiz Dell boys plant is an absolute smasher :thumbsup:

I'm pleased that cold front has passed, I've got a 50l bag of Light mix that's been in the shed, which got frozen solid. I'm now dreading that switch back on to to see what got fuc*** from the freeze.

Last edited:
I'm pleased that cold front has passed, I've got a 50l bag of Light mix that's been in the shed, which got frozen solid. I'm now dreading that switch back on to to see what got fuc*** from the freeze.
At least it wont have knats in it now. I freeze all my new coco to kill anything flying in it works every time :thumbsup:

you have serious competition on your hands there @Dell boy
Yea she has done a good job those grow dots have made her interested as there is no hassle measuring stuff out just mix in 1 teaspoon in the pot at beginning then just water and recharge once a week very simple :thumbsup:

Back