Im waiting for next run i was tempted but would be to far behind the others so you can be the guinea pig on these
deffo want to squeeze at least one in for sure but I will figure out what once this fucking Carona is gone as hopefully I should be negative any day

Hi peps here’s my new girl’s I got going at the moment photoperiods not auto’s from Dutch Passion and Super Sativa Seed Club currently at mid week 3 since pop abit slow to start because of low temps but now all growing good. Will do a thread on these on Dutch passion section from the start just been to busy with this Christmas bullshit.
Sugar Bomb Punch#1
View attachment 1549132
Strawberry Cough#1
View attachment 1549133
Strawberry Cough#2
View attachment 1549134
Purple OG Punch
View attachment 1549135
Sugar Bomb Punch#2
View attachment 1549136
All these are on Dutch Passion web siteView attachment 1549145View attachment 1549146View attachment 1549147
And for any Oldskool real cheese taste seekers with a new twist should try out big budda cheese puffs people calling it zeetoes, Zheeze and cheese puffs.
View attachment 1549152
:pass:
thumbs up for the banging grow . .

deffo want to squeeze at least one in for sure but I will figure out what once this fucking Carona is gone as hopefully I should be negative any day
Get better dude i didn't know you had it, my only advice is eat a f#$k ton of edibles and sleep through Christmas like a stoned grizzly

I freeze all my new coco to kill anything
That is something I have never heard of or even considered, it is bloody genius.
I had just learned to live with it, sometimes you get things flying around, other times you dont - oh yes Dell :worship:

Unfortunately knats can survive to minus 25 and basically do what some frogs do and defrost and come back to life.
I have had great success doing it i dont get knats or fruit flys so it must be working to some degree coz when i just use it straight out the bag i get a fck ton of them

Hello fellow uk growers what would your go to cheese auto be i have grown a couple from fb and rqs but they are not cheesy enough for me i want a stinky as fck cheese
Any info would be greatfully recieved :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

Hello fellow uk growers what would your go to cheese auto be i have grown a couple from fb and rqs but they are not cheesy enough for me i want a stinky as fck cheese
Any info would be greatfully recieved :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:
I'm still looking mate. I have some Humboldt UK cheese to play with so I may find a stinker in there. I would try out greenhouse Or big Buddha cheese :thumbsup:

Back