I'm still looking mate. I have some Humboldt UK cheese to play with so I may find a stinker in there. I would try out greenhouse Or big Buddha cheese :thumbsup:
Cheers sawney i shall get some from them and give a go :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Old school mate. You need to go back in time for a good cheese. :rofl:
I got put off cheese Bcos dealers would say it was cheese when it wasn’t! Would love to get some decent stuff

yea you are so right on that early 90s i used to get some proper stinky dank cheese but it has sort of fallen out of fashion as they say :smoking: :smoking:
It's the smell mate. I found that no one grows stinky gear no more. It seems to be fruity strains that folk want. ? It baffles me sometimes the "trend" in weed. Good is good no matter . It's why we all grow weed and don't buy into the mainstream hype . Good is good end of. :devil:

It's the smell mate. I found that no one grows stinky gear no more. It seems to be fruity strains that folk want. ? It baffles me sometimes the "trend" in weed. Good is good no matter . It's why we all grow weed and don't buy into the mainstream hype . Good is good end of. :devil:
What!?!?!?? People don’t want stinky?
personally the stinkier the better lol
There’s nothing more satisfying then taking a walk and catching a whiff of someone blazing some stinky.

What!?!?!?? People don’t want stinky?
personally the stinkier the better lol
There’s nothing more satisfying then taking a walk and catching a whiff of someone blazing some stinky.
I personally seek out the dank stinky skunk sweaty body decay strains. Fuckin love em. My favourite back in the day was K.C Brains for pheno hunting the stink. I had some disgusting plants you can smell from streets away. :vibe: good times

I personally seek out the dank stinky skunk sweaty body decay strains. Fuckin love em. My favourite back in the day was K.C Brains for pheno hunting the stink. I had some disgusting plants you can smell from streets away. :vibe: good times
I can’t understand that, I get the obvious reasons of smell and people trying to keep it secret. Tbh I’ve always been I am who I am and if u don’t like it 0121…..
but each to their own and all that
:toke:

I can’t understand that, I get the obvious reasons of smell and people trying to keep it secret. Tbh I’ve always been I am who I am and if u don’t like it 0121…..
but each to their own and all that
:toke:
I always said to my mate "if you smoke it in clouds of stink then growing it in a control ventilated way won't matter. Just don't half arse it. :shrug:

Back