We have lost alot of great people this year.

RIP MAXI JAZZ
I only smoke weed when I need too
FB_IMG_1671900367777.jpg

@Dell boy cheese i hear you say like sawney said either Greenhouse seeds exidos cheese or big Buddha seeds do evey type of cheese. Not every plant a banger but thats why i grow photoperiods so you pick the best 1. Badass cheese or L.A cheese for strength or og cheese or good old blue cheese my favorite. You just need to hunt it out I've tried the cheese puffs zkittles x big Buddha cheese reversed and it stinks and tastes exsactly the same as real good cheese i know they do auto versions of some of them

just popping in to wish you all a great Xmas as I'm more thankful this year as I've just got over covid and as you all know I've got bad COPD so someone is up there looking out for me. anyhow big hugs my UK friends as your a huge part of afn and I couldn't ask for a better bunch of people and heres my photo girls about 5 days from chop

just popping in to wish you all a great Xmas as I'm more thankful this year as I've just got over covid and as you all know I've got bad COPD so someone is up there looking out for me. anyhow big hugs my UK friends as your a huge part of afn and I couldn't ask for a better bunch of people and heres my photo girls about 5 days from chop
View attachment 1549753
Glad your well mate, and I’m loving the AFN sticker too!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Back