just popping in to wish you all a great Xmas as I'm more thankful this year as I've just got over covid and as you all know I've got bad COPD so someone is up there looking out for me. anyhow big hugs my UK friends as your a huge part of afn and I couldn't ask for a better bunch of people and heres my photo girls about 5 days from chop
View attachment 1549753
Hope u had a good Christmas mate. Sorry to hear you've been getting her tight with covid
Ours christmas has been shit.
Went to Liverpool last week and must of brought covid back and infected us all.
Been a tough rotten few days. The missus has copd and its hitting her the worst. I'm nearly better but still rough as he'll, hope were all better soon.
On top off it all. On the 23rd we had to rush our oldest dog to the vets as she took a fit.
They done bloods and xray and found a forien object in her stomach.
They done the surgery and found 11 tiny bits of razor sharp metal inbeded in the stomach that had been there for years.
Shes on the mend now and doing great. We rescued her 12 years ago and have a extra close bond with her so really glad she made it through.
Since she was young she has a fascination with licking metal and the vets say its nothing to be worried about but after this were woried incase she does it again.
The metal she ate was copper and it looks like all the bits were the one piece at stage and has broken apart after being eaten.
Roll on 2023
16721099502331564016874042286097.jpg

Hope u had a good Christmas mate. Sorry to hear you've been getting her tight with covid
Ours christmas has been shit.
Went to Liverpool last week and must of brought covid back and infected us all.
Been a tough rotten few days. The missus has copd and its hitting her the worst. I'm nearly better but still rough as he'll, hope were all better soon.
On top off it all. On the 23rd we had to rush our oldest dog to the vets as she took a fit.
They done bloods and xray and found a forien object in her stomach.
They done the surgery and found 11 tiny bits of razor sharp metal inbeded in the stomach that had been there for years.
Shes on the mend now and doing great. We rescued her 12 years ago and have a extra close bond with her so really glad she made it through.
Since she was young she has a fascination with licking metal and the vets say its nothing to be worried about but after this were woried incase she does it again.
The metal she ate was copper and it looks like all the bits were the one piece at stage and has broken apart after being eaten.
Roll on 2023
View attachment 1550346
I understand your mrs struggling as I have the copd and covid on top is very worrying but assure her mine covid was very mild but I still worried a lot .also I'm so happy your dog is ok and that metal is crazy being in her stomach that long .anyhow bro I hope you have a better new year and I will be thinking of ya :bighug:

Had the germed seeds sitting in tissue and i was not able to get down to sow them for 2 days than originally planned cos I was sick.
So hopefully they work. The tails were mahouseive lol
3 LECTER
3 BRONSON​

Had the germed seeds sitting in tissue and i was not able to get down to sow them for 2 days than originally planned cos I was sick.
So hopefully they work. The tails were mahouseive lol
3 LECTER
3 BRONSON​
View attachment 1550423
IMO aslong as the tiny hairs weren’t attached to the tissue paper you should be fine.

Cheers Rusty i shall have a look have a good one :cheers: :cheers:
Cheers Rusty i shall have a look have a good one :cheers: :cheers:
I've never grown it personally but a friend used to and it was so pungent proper stinky rock hard nugs sub20% thc but still packs a punch.. its in my top 10 list for sure love cheese lol

Happy-new-year-2023.jpg

Hope you've all had a wonderful X-mas time together with family & friends! All the best wishes for 2023 to you all!! :hothot::goodluck:

Keep them green and never stop growing! :drunks:

Back