Meanwhile, here are the 12 seeds of Lecters:
View attachment 1463093
12 beans in, 10 up, 1 helmet head, and another just about to pop!

Also, here's a freak conjoined twin from the White Chem:
View attachment 1463094
Not just regular twins -- two plants in one seed husk, but conjoined twins -- one stem with two sets of cotyledons and true leaves!
Other than that, this plant is in terrible shape and probably won't survive...

So I dropped another four White Chem and four Purple Moon Rocks.
You know, just in case!
I hope it does survive and hope it's amazing!
My Crystal Meth couldn't get out the helmet and I had to remove the cotyledons before true leaves even formed, I thought all was lost, happily not... i guess what I'm saying is that they all have 2 chances but they need to be left to choose, you never know...

Day 67, and after a long weekend away Gorilla Glue #2 and Crystal Meth both got the fan leaves trimmed today ready for the harvest chop tomorrow, after a night in the conservatory. Not essential I know, but part of my ritual... While not the biggest harvest it is definitely the quickest I've had yet, I'm putting this down to the increased light from SF2000 and SF1000 combination, along with the Fastbuds genetics... ?
I've always used Kilner jars for the cure but since finding AFN I have 'discovered" Grove Bags, I'm keen to give them a go but just wondered what the general consensus was?
Cheers all
Hello grove bags are on point way better then jars after a cure buds are perfect :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Day 67, and after a long weekend away Gorilla Glue #2 and Crystal Meth both got the fan leaves trimmed today ready for the harvest chop tomorrow, after a night in the conservatory. Not essential I know, but part of my ritual... While not the biggest harvest it is definitely the quickest I've had yet, I'm putting this down to the increased light from SF2000 and SF1000 combination, along with the Fastbuds genetics... ?
I've always used Kilner jars for the cure but since finding AFN I have 'discovered" Grove Bags, I'm keen to give them a go but just wondered what the general consensus was?
Cheers all
Hi @Eggboy
:welcome:Welcome to the forums:jointman:
Those buds look great, nice work!
Grove bags, now that piqued my interest!
Just gone to have a peek at their site, look pretty good!
I may have to give them a try!
Have a happy harvest!
:pass:

I’ve got a grow up!!!!! Going for a SOG under hlg650r In a 150x150 tent. All beans have started in solo cups but wondering if I should put them all in 12 litre pots and play is safe or do I be a bit greedy and put them in 16litre pots?

Here ya go my uk bros check out this for frosty I'm proud of her and im so looking forward to getting to smoke her

Wow look better every time i see them i must get me some trwenty20 fem hindsight that looks like my kind of weed right there :drool:

Back