How long did you veg them beauty s for as I'm learning a lot about photos from your posts
The black Lebanon’s last grow was 40 day veg and outgrew tent in height and had to super crop. So I flipped these 5 days sooner on may the 4th at 35 day veg and seems like a better time for me like this

Just ordered some tea seeds, I've got some Jiao Gu Lan coming, the most potent of the immortality teas. £13 for 100g of loose leaf appears to be the going rate on the net. There's not many places selling and this stuff grows like a weed, literally. No special requirements just sow and leave.

Here's some info for those interested.

Last edited:
Day 68 for the Fast Buds Jack Herer, she's frosty and starting to fade now ;) I'm loving those autumnal colours coming through.

JH68.jpg

The Dutch Passion Extreme now on Day 66, she's a monster.

Extreme 66.jpg

I've used copper tape around the rim of outdoor pots which did work. You could try making a collar with copper tape on it?

A can with a little bit of beer at the bottom of plant slugs get in but Can't get out it works :drunks:

Have thought of these and other options.
Was a bit worried with a fair bit of rain this week.
However, managed to have a little look at some of them today in the sun.
A bit of a little nibble here and there, but otherwise they are thriving.
No slow down from the transplant, and putting out new sets of leaves.
Once they get a little bit bigger than this they should be safe.
Around here, slugs can take a bit but if the plants grow strong they'll be okay.
Will try to get you all some pics maybe in the next couple of days.

Meanwhile, the Purple Moon Rock in the back got broken off in the bad weather.
But the next batch of Lecters are coming through.
A few are out of the ground already and the rest are coming (I had a peek!)
Lecters and Blue Nuggets for the win so far.
Will drop more soon, probably the Vanilla Lattes!

Thank you so much Shiva - this is reassuring!
Re water, I have an irrigation line for my plants/hedges. Re the smell - I wonder! My garden is 25m wide, backing onto the green, so only side neighbors, and nearest is about 7-8 meters away behind the hedge and fence. As this is my first year, I have no idea how strong the smell gets, and whether there are less smelly genetics for that purpose. Is it as bad as someone smoking a joint at all times? I can definitely tell my neighbors that I smoke cannabis for medical reasons, as they know that I have PTST and struggle with sleep. But if the smell if overwhelming and exotic, It won't work. Behind our wire fence, so about 10m away, people stroll every eve and morning and they will surely notice.

Hmmm, if they keep small, smell should be okay.
Unless you have some stinky plants or a sharp-nosed neighbour.
Some strains just stinkier than others!
Fresh plants smell different to the smoke of a fat J,
so if that isn't causing suspicion, you're probably fine.
10m should be fine, unless your plants get small tree sized.
Just be careful, never hurts, right?
All the best!

Promised you all some photos, so here goes:

These are all the Blue Nuggets, started about a month ago I think in a greenhouse.
It was still fairly cold / cool, so slow start.
Was 12 seeds in six cell pots, two seeds per cell pot, figuring casualties.
9 came up okay, three pairs and three singles, and were planted out.
Three pairs went into the ground, two singles together in one pot and another single in one pot.
In the ground the holes are about 1-2 gal / 5-6 liters, and the pots are about the same size.

The youngsters:

Originally a pair, now you see why I do multiple plants per cell pot and planting site:
20220523_120627.jpg

These two made it together!
20220523_120633.jpg

And here we see why sometimes two isn't necessarily enough:
20220523_120645.jpg

The single girl in a pot, to be relocated soon:
20220523_120703.jpg

These two together will also be relocated soon:
20220523_120717.jpg

Maybe some rain coming up tonight and tomorrow. That will bring on the slugs...
If they survive this okay, then they should put on enough size to survive anything later.

Love and hugs,
~MJS

Meanwhile, here are the 12 seeds of Lecters:
20220523_175057.jpg

12 beans in, 10 up, 1 helmet head, and another just about to pop!

Also, here's a freak conjoined twin from the White Chem:
20220523_175700.jpg

Not just regular twins -- two plants in one seed husk, but conjoined twins -- one stem with two sets of cotyledons and true leaves!
Other than that, this plant is in terrible shape and probably won't survive...

So I dropped another four White Chem and four Purple Moon Rocks.
You know, just in case!

Day 67, and after a long weekend away Gorilla Glue #2 and Crystal Meth both got the fan leaves trimmed today ready for the harvest chop tomorrow, after a night in the conservatory. Not essential I know, but part of my ritual... While not the biggest harvest it is definitely the quickest I've had yet, I'm putting this down to the increased light from SF2000 and SF1000 combination, along with the Fastbuds genetics... ?
I've always used Kilner jars for the cure but since finding AFN I have 'discovered" Grove Bags, I'm keen to give them a go but just wondered what the general consensus was?
Cheers all

Attachments

• 20220523_200537.jpg
    20220523_200537.jpg
    693.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 20220523_200605.jpg
    20220523_200605.jpg
    672.4 KB · Views: 18
Back