Blue nuggets, nine of them, after a week or more in the green house
View attachment 1460373
They've just been sitting there under everyone's noses in a greenhouse shared with dozens of people...
Time to move them out before those tell tale five-pointer leaves start showing, hahahahaaaa!!!
@Sawney_bean @Dank Nuggets

But... had a little snag on the way to planting out, other people around the site.
So they were stashed nearby, waiting for me later today or maybe tomorrow, to get them in the ground.
Hope the slugs and snails have left them alone overnight, especially when its a bit wet and rainy.

Meanwhile, the White Crack have something really weird. Pics soon.
It's a double headed seedling. Not twins in the same seed.
But one single stem with two sets of dicotyledons and true leaves showing!
Never seen this one before.

One single Purple Moon Rock still in the back yard with limited sunlight (midday to late afternoon only).

And the little Lecters also in the greenhouse are just now starting to pop out of the soil.
If I also get about 9/12 out of the ground, that will be a total of 21 plants right now.

Will be dropping at least one more round in the next week or two, maybe more rounds.
Let's see if I can get 30 or more scattered all over the place!!

Learned a lot from last year about the right time to plant outdoors.
Have to avoid the early cold when sowing, but also the cold wet of autumn when harvesting.
Mid and late May to late July to August is about perfect I think.

Snails and slugs are bastards.

For those growing fully outdoors, do you leave your plants fully exposed to rain? I was thinking to try one dwarf auto plant in a sunny spot in the garden, but worried what will happen as I will be gone for 4-5 weeks while it is flowering.

For those growing fully outdoors, do you leave your plants fully exposed to rain? I was thinking to try one dwarf auto plant in a sunny spot in the garden, but worried what will happen as I will be gone for 4-5 weeks while it is flowering.
I have tarpaulin over greenhouse but other outdoor plants will be out in all weather its the pesky rabbits you got to watch out for.

1652892693296.png

Some very valuable information came to me today.

If you want to tailor your plants/veg/fruit to specifically assist you with your aliments, take the seed and pop it into your mouth for 7minutes, 1minute for each chakra. Then just plant it, your DNA would have seeped into the seed case and transferred your unique imprint to the seed. (C/O of Fortune de St.Germain)

Last edited:
Brilliant Can't wait to see you grow these all outdoors my lecter liked her breif encounter with the real sun, i think this year will be better for outside growing :goodluck:

Me too!

Snails and slugs are bastards.

They are.

I planted them all out around midday.
A slug or something had gooped over them but not eaten anything!
The three pairs each went into a prepared hole in the ground with a bit of organic chicken poo fert and some aged manure.
The three singles went into two 5 liter pots (two in one, one in the other) with the aged manure.

Rainy night tonight, so the slug and snail issue comes up again.
That is why I'll be planting a lot of plants --
nature can take a few and I'll get the rest.

Yes. They need rain. Then you don't have to water them.
Don't worry about it.
Ganja's been growing in nature with rain and sun for many thousands of years.
It's only a problem in the UK when it stays wet for longer periods without sunshine and the temps get low.
When full buds hold the water and the temps drop below maybe 20C then bud rot will be an issue.
Non-mature buds just don't hold the water.

I've grown outdoors in the tropics, with absolutely massive rain falls.
And pulled out mature plants in full flower for harvest.

My biggest concerns having an auto in your garden would be:
the smell -- will your neighbours notice it?
watering -- if it doesn't rain for extended periods while you're away.

Some very valuable information came to me today.

If you want to tailor your plants/veg/fruit to specifically assist you with your aliments, take the seed and pop it into your mouth for 7minutes, 1minute for each chakra. Then just plant it, your DNA would have seeped into the seed case and transferred your unique imprint to the seed. (C/O of Fortune de St.Germain)
Well, why not! There's stuff we've all laughed at in the past such as medical cannabis lol!

Me too!

They are.

I planted them all out around midday.
A slug or something had gooped over them but not eaten anything!
The three pairs each went into a prepared hole in the ground with a bit of organic chicken poo fert and some aged manure.
The three singles went into two 5 liter pots (two in one, one in the other) with the aged manure.

Rainy night tonight, so the slug and snail issue comes up again.
That is why I'll be planting a lot of plants --
nature can take a few and I'll get the rest.
I've used copper tape around the rim of outdoor pots which did work. You could try making a collar with copper tape on it?

Back