A few pics of the Black Valium from top shelf elite before I chop it down and hang it whole. I've had a few joints of some early pull quick dry when I was short of a puff and I slept like a proper sleepy thing and my back stopped aching a bit so well named I think..
This one is older and will get a slow dry so it's gonna be strong I think.
IMG_20220512_071132.jpg

IMG_20220512_063758.jpg

IMG_20220512_192819.jpg

Hey guys!
IM BACK TO GROWING!!! Whoop whoop!

question:

what extension lead can I use to run HLG 650R? I e had to move some stuff around so the plug doesn’t reach the wall with the new setup. Any tips?

Hey guys!
IM BACK TO GROWING!!! Whoop whoop!

question:

what extension lead can I use to run HLG 650R? I e had to move some stuff around so the plug doesn’t reach the wall with the new setup. Any tips?
Any extension block with a 30amp breaker should do the job and be safe.

Sounds like a nice little visual trip. Looks like you seen fractals! The building blocks of life.

Will be interesting to see how well the vape juice works. I don't know anyone who's done that before.

I really hope you break through at the weekend and you bring something positive back. Sending good vibes your way.

Qb
Sounds great I've been dabbling in lsd again but trying to grow some shrooms can get kits already inoculated with your choice of mushroom on Zanzibar for 47 quid about 25 strains to choose from also do cactus

Back