So I posted here a link to a dmt extraction tutorial a few days ago. I can say I e had a crack at it and only tried a 15mg dose. Very fun experience. I’m going in for a 35mg dose this weekend. I’ll update you guys once I meet God.
This is my kind of action, I want to meet the aliens, how long did it take to make the finished product :jointman:

Last edited:
So I posted here a link to a dmt extraction tutorial a few days ago. I can say I e had a crack at it and only tried a 15mg dose. Very fun experience. I’m going in for a 35mg dose this weekend. I’ll update you guys once I meet God.

Can you tell me more about your experience? Did you see or hear anything?

Was having an interesting conversation with a mate the other day about it who has quite a lot of experience with it.. I believe you need 3 hits to blast off into the other dimension and around 40 - 60mg. The 3 hits seem to be important.

Qb

Can you tell me more about your experience? Did you see or hear anything?

Was having an interesting conversation with a mate the other day about it who has quite a lot of experience with it.. I believe you need 3 hits to blast off into the other dimension and around 40 - 60mg. The 3 hits seem to be important.

Qb
Yeah I had the slightest buzz at first and just felt like everything was in super HD. Hit it again a little later but could only manage two hits, I should have pushed for the third. It hits you instant. My whole vision had a transparent paisley-ish pattern over it and the colours I seen were incredible. An ancient tree appeared then drawn onto my wall. Then everything get like plastic, lasted all of five minutes but so cool like, I’ll be blasting into hyper space this weekend tho. Turning what I have made in vape juice so will be easier to hit

Good afternoon fellow growers just done a bit of dry sieveing some trim Gorilla punch by FB i dont think it looks to shabby
Gorilla punch.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:

Good afternoon fellow growers just done a bit of dry sieveing some trim Gorilla punch by FB i dont think it looks to shabby
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:
very very nice indeedy - what do you use to dry sift? I love hash like nothing else, my last Pollinator gave up and I went to Bubble bags, but as strong as that may be I want the flavour back from hard worked/kneaded dry sift.

very very nice indeedy - what do you use to dry sift? I love hash like nothing else, my last Pollinator gave up and I went to Bubble bags, but as strong as that may be I want the flavour back from hard worked/kneaded dry sift.
Hello i just freeze it then just use a flour sieve i not sure what micron but its perfect i get a good amount of nice clean trics and the smell is to die for rich fruity with a hint of pine the house stinks lol :smoking:

Yeah I had the slightest buzz at first and just felt like everything was in super HD. Hit it again a little later but could only manage two hits, I should have pushed for the third. It hits you instant. My whole vision had a transparent paisley-ish pattern over it and the colours I seen were incredible. An ancient tree appeared then drawn onto my wall. Then everything get like plastic, lasted all of five minutes but so cool like, I’ll be blasting into hyper space this weekend tho. Turning what I have made in vape juice so will be easier to hit

Sounds like a nice little visual trip. Looks like you seen fractals! The building blocks of life.

Will be interesting to see how well the vape juice works. I don't know anyone who's done that before.

I really hope you break through at the weekend and you bring something positive back. Sending good vibes your way.

Qb

Back