Ok, so what size G.Bags do I need to order, I guess I'll need two sizes one for long term storage and one for daily use?

Ok, so what size G.Bags do I need to order, I guess I'll need two sizes one for long term storage and one for daily use?
I just order 10 1oz ones at a time and keep one aside to decant into so I only bugger one up out of the ten lol... Its probably a right cack handed way of doing it but I'm mostly too baked to fathom it all out :d5: :vibes:

I've got 4 ounce bags. Really good for putting a full plant in although I might get the 8 ounce for bigger yields.

1 ounce bags are handy too and I like the little 7 gram bags as the daily driver. They're all windowed ones. I just like to see my buds.

Qb

Grove bags rock and roll.
@DeanOnAuto depends on your plants and smoking needs.

When I do the bigger plants, after drying and trimming, I put all of it minus 1/4 of the total amount (just a guess) and put it in the 1/2lb bags then heat seal, squeeze the rest in to a 4 ounce bag and heat seal, take the weeks worth of whatever out and heat seal it, and then the dailys are the 1ounce bags (which are tiny but perfect justy to hold weed in allowing the larger bags to cure accordingly

Oh, when you go back to the big bag, you neatly cut below the heat seal line, take out some and heat seal again until the bag is no more

thats the faff I do with my bags, I can only say, the longer they are actually heat sealed and put away the better - the stuff I am pulling out of storage now that is 6 months or more sealed is amazing

Last edited:
Hello fellow growers just Grove baged my Gorrila Punch by FB
GP BUD
IMG_20220509_132222.jpg

IMG_20220509_131831.jpg

i had to order some more as no room for the other 5oz lol
Happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Grove bags rock and roll.
@DeanOnAuto depends on your plants and smoking needs.

When I do the bigger plants, after drying and trimming, I put all of it minus 1/4 of the total amount (just a guess) and put it in the 1/2lb bags then heat seal, squeeze the rest in to a 4 ounce bag and heat seal, take the weeks worth of whatever out and heat seal it, and then the dailys are the 1ounce bags (which are tiny but perfect justy to hold weed in allowing the larger bags to cure accordingly

Oh, when you go back to the big bag, you neatly cut below the heat seal line, take out some and heat seal again until the bag is no more

thats the faff I do with my bags, I can only say, the longer they are actually heat sealed and put away the better - the stuff I am pulling out of storage now that is 6 months or more sealed is amazing
When you say heat seal, you're using a catering sealer I take it, are the seals on the Grove bags not so good or do you just prefer that extra security when storing long term to heat treat them?

Hi ya all UK folks - reading and learning from you, so thanks for sharing!
I am a newbie, have a small outdoor tent with four wide widow autos, supposed to be a super dwarf gene, 21 days young in the photo in 22L bags (Biobizz light initially then moved into BioBizz all). Gave them Dutch pro grow twice, and now just on water every 3rd day after the transplant on day 15 (ph 6.2).
Would it make sense experimenting by trying a different thing with each? Eg, I could fimm + LST one, just LST the other, leave one be, and not sure about the fourth.

When you say heat seal, you're using a catering sealer I take it, are the seals on the Grove bags not so good or do you just prefer that extra security when storing long term to heat treat them?

I use this one - 20 of the queens finest pounds from the bigger river.
It is really for long term, I have not had any issues with the seals already there, but I do find seal and forget works well.

Initially I had a hygrometer in a few bags to see how it stayed over time.
Starts where you put it, and floats around 59 to 62 - when left short term, the fluctuations are greater (which I must assume are down to the constant agitation and opening)
7AE9EA18-0581-4351-ACD4-99E36775B057.jpeg

theHydrobros.com caters for my grovebag needs - they tent to have all sizes
Z

Back