Got back late last night, couldn't be arsed to check em till I got up... They were in the dark but I couldn't resist a cheeky pic.... The missus did a fine job while I was away :pighug: :smoking:View attachment 1455630
sweeeeeeeeet . Bud,bud,bud....... :devil:
the misuz gon dun good . Respek:pimp:

@Sawney_bean 7 Strawberry Kush no2 plants on the left and @Twenty20 Adam 6 Knows candy on the right..... I've tried tropic Bat mix with this lot and I like the zero perlite and the lovely lush growth, even under my crappy light.
IMG_20220507_161654_984582069626847.jpg

The lava freeze and black Lebanon photoperiods in the middle are vegging up lovely, both topped twice so far.
IMG_20220507_161707_984536911712270.jpg

Happy days :d5: :vibes:

@Sawney_bean 7 Strawberry Kush no2 plants on the left and @Twenty20 Adam 6 Knows candy on the right..... I've tried tropic Bat mix with this lot and I like the zero perlite and the lovely lush growth, even under my crappy light. View attachment 1455884
The lava freeze and black Lebanon photoperiods in the middle are vegging up lovely, both topped twice so far.
View attachment 1455885
Happy days :d5: :vibes:
looking the nutz mate. Lush and green , whatever you're doing keep it up :thumbsup: there are no more strawberry kush no2 :rofl: enjoy them mate. You may make some folk envious . :crying:

Hey hey UK growers!
Haven't been here for a while.
Busy.

These little ones popped up recently in the shared greenhouse.
20220507_170329.jpg

Blue Nuggets, from Mephisto, but beans from @Sawney_bean and @Dank Nuggets -- thanks guys!
9/12 so far, but I should get 10 at the minimum, hopefully all 12.

Also had some of their Purple Moon Rock (originally Roc Bud) in the back yard since mid April, about 8 of them.
Most got dug up by something (hedgehog??), but I think one is still surviving.

Will be putting out more of Sawney's and Dank's beans soon, since the weather is so nice.
Just put out some of their White Crack, six into three pots.
Am waiting to see how all of these go before the Humboldt Vanilla Lattes, Sawney's own Lecters and other goodies.

Last frost is past, my friends, time to drop some beans and rock those auto babies into the ground!!

Love and hugs,
~~MJS
:love:

Hey hey UK growers!
Busy.

View attachment 1455973
Blue Nuggets, from Mephisto, but beans from @Sawney_bean and @Dank Nuggets -- thanks guys!

Also had some of their Purple Moon Rock (originally Roc Bud) in the back yard since mid April, about 8 of them.

Will be putting out more of Sawney's and Dank's beans soon, since the weather is so nice.
Am waiting to see how all of these go before the Humboldt Vanilla Lattes, Sawney's own Lecters and other goodies.

Last frost is past, my friends, time to drop some beans and rock those auto babies into the ground!!

Love and hugs,
~~MJS
Happy days, good start.. I'm intrigued to see how those little blue nuggets go outside :d5:

Hey hey UK growers!
Busy.

View attachment 1455973

Love and hugs,
~~MJS
Back in the game, :toke:

Hey hey UK growers!
Busy.

View attachment 1455973

Love and hugs,
~~MJS
the blue nuggets you have will be more "green" phenos as both parent plants were "strawberry" pheno . If they are outdoors then the purple colours will pop out I'm sure. :thumbsup: happy growing.

Harvest time for the 3 sunset skunk pre release from penthouse.. They are waiting for the pics of these for their website so no pressure lol... I'm editing the pics later but here they are hanging in my new drying tent... I can't get it dialed in quite right yet for a slow dry but it will have to do as they are ready.. Hopefully grabbing a better extractor and filter next week ready for the rest of the run
IMG_20220508_100226.jpg

Back