Mescaline…. Now that takes me back. Only ate raw peyote and San Pedro though. Weirdest high I’ve ever had.

I probably wont document the process here as it’s very fucking illegal to make it but I’ll upload some pics and do a trip report. All the stuff is coming next week so should have some made by the weekend

Mescaline was a wild trip. Felt bloated after taking it. No effect. Made myself sick then BOOM!

Let me know if you see the green lady.

Qb

Happy weekend, few picks from the tent this morning.. I'm away tomorrow for a week, so I'm getting all ready for her indoors to take the reigns... No pressure considering 3 are nearly ready and she has 4 different feed mixes :crying: :doh:
IMG_20220430_101217.jpg
IMG_20220430_101116.jpg
IMG_20220430_100434.jpg
IMG_20220430_100441.jpg
IMG_20220429_173023.jpg

Happy days :vibes::d5:

Enjoy your holipops, I'm sure the little lady will come through for you :jointman:
I'm working all week mate... Wish it was a holipops lol.. Been flat out all day getting it all as prepared as I can for her.. Repotted all the new run into tropic bat mix and gave em a good water in so she shouldn't need to touch till wedesday.. I did a bit of training on the 2 sssc photos... Looped the 3 ready to come out and gave them the go ahead to be left in till I come back... Signs of Amber but not enough for me yet.
I think she will smash it now I've simplified it all for her... The temps and r h will have to do whatever they want as the tent is very weather sensitive and I usually adjust it daily when I'm home.. Last pics till I get back lol
IMG_20220430_221136.jpg
IMG_20220430_221129.jpg
IMG_20220430_221110.jpg

I'm working all week mate... Wish it was a holipops lol.. Been flat out all day getting it all as prepared as I can for her.. Repotted all the new run into tropic bat mix and gave em a good water in so she shouldn't need to touch till wedesday.. I did a bit of training on the 2 sssc photos... Looped the 3 ready to come out and gave them the go ahead to be left in till I come back... Signs of Amber but not enough for me yet.
I think she will smash it now I've simplified it all for her... The temps and r h will have to do whatever they want as the tent is very weather sensitive and I usually adjust it daily when I'm home.. Last pics till I get back lol
View attachment 1452704View attachment 1452705View attachment 1452706
And there was me thinking you were off some where sunny :crying:

Back