Trying to sort out a permanent drain hose for the dehumidifier, the Mars tent I have doesn't have any openings near ground level though.

It looks like I'll have to compromise the fabric with a rubber grommet to ensure it drains properly, any suggestions welcome. It's a ball ache emptying it every day...

Hello here is my first harvest of sawney bean predator she took bang on 70 days from seed to harvest :bow:
She is sticky stinky like wet dog with a hint of mouldy cheese very nice
Here she small but perfect
IMG_20220428_135148.jpg

IMG_20220428_142803.jpg

IMG_20220428_135247.jpg

IMG_20220428_142816.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

Day 49 for these girls, they were both due a defol today but that will happen tomorrow now.

No bloom feed yet, just letting the soil and the bio tabs do their thing. Plan water every day and a cap of molasses every 3 days.

magoo.jpg

@DeanOnAuto Hi ho, can I please ask a little information about the bio tabs your using, I’m curious and interested in the potentials. :smoking:

Reactions: DOA
Hey guys. I’m not sure if there’s and pscyhanaughts amongst us but I came across this a while back. I’m gonna be giving it a crack as I can’t grow at the moment

Oh how I miss psychedelics. LSD, mushrooms, 2cb, mescaline. But DMT has always eluded me. Interested to see how you get on.

Will you be documenting it here?

Qb

Oh how I miss psychedelics. LSD, mushrooms, 2cb, mescaline. But DMT has always eluded me. Interested to see how you get on.

Will you be documenting it here?

Qb
Mescaline…. Now that takes me back. Only ate raw peyote and San Pedro though. Weirdest high I’ve ever had.

I probably wont document the process here as it’s very fucking illegal to make it but I’ll upload some pics and do a trip report. All the stuff is coming next week so should have some made by the weekend

Back