I think that's a smashin idea m8 and I have offered a few newbies by PM a mentor if they wanted.. it could be a bit time consuming is the only issue I see.. but I think it's a top idea and saves information overload as u say.
Hello most of us come on a couple of times a day at least
what i thought was like there would a mentor say growing in canna coco with canna nutes and another mentor say growing in bio light mix with bio nutes or a mentor for coco and greenplanet that way its easyer for both partys just a idea :thumbsup:or somthing i dont know i am stoner lol

Hello most of us come on a couple of times a day at least
what i thought was like there would a mentor say growing in canna coco with canna nutes and another mentor say growing in bio light mix with bio nutes or a mentor for coco and greenplanet that way its easyer for both partys just a idea :thumbsup:or somthing i dont know i am stoner lol

Me too lol and im with ya.. Great idea m8 :d5:

Thanks @Sawney_bean @Qbgrower I am making a note of this, I wasn’t aware of the need for yellow trap, this explains my empty Silver trap. I will also add some sand first light, I have a bag of kiln dried knocking about.

I read somewhere that they're attracted to yellow. I put them in my tent and in the morning one of them was covered in so many gnats you couldn't see the yellow.

The mosquito dunks worked really well too. A bit expensive but definitely worked.

Qb

I don't defoliate at all until they have completed stretch completely... I like those big fan leave engines left on to build everything the plant needs ready for flower. Then I just do one to open them up for light penetration and ventilation and that's my lot...
It seems to work for me in my environment which is sketchy at best, so I keep any other stress to a minimum just in case lol
That's exactly what I've done, a big defoliate just after stretch, then I'll leave be. :jointman:

hello my UK friends I just popped in to say hi and I thought id post a pic of my seedstocker rocu cucu 2-litre photo plant
20220423_231518.jpg

Back