Had to catch up on feeding the 2 photos and the new auto run.. The photos were a bit neglected lol... I've got a 1x1 to put them in but haven't had time to bung it up yet... I want the little ones under the little light until there is room under big one and I'll pot em on and shift the photos.
Some wierd stinks coming from the flowering end with all the different strains mingling together.... Especially the monster breath.... Which is described as smelling like vomit and wet dog...... It actually does!.. wtf :crying:
View attachment 1448821

It is goin on in that tent brother.. love it :d5:

Day 46 & Bunker full a Buds
:weed: Sawney_bean Lecter :weed:

There was a 2 in 1 potter that would be on day 58 now but i harvested one side at day 53 and got 35g.
Hoping to get the same or more off these other ones.
20220423_021249.jpg
20220423_024745.jpg

Had to catch up on feeding the 2 photos and the new auto run.. The photos were a bit neglected lol... I've got a 1x1 to put them in but haven't had time to bung it up yet... I want the little ones under the little light until there is room under big one and I'll pot em on and shift the photos.
Some wierd stinks coming from the flowering end with all the different strains mingling together.... Especially the monster breath.... Which is described as smelling like vomit and wet dog...... It actually does!.. wtf :crying:
View attachment 1448821
my first run of LECTER was reekin like a dirty bin :gassy1:vomit sounds too much for me. :nono: imagine smelling it with a hangover :rofl:

Back