Hello just a thought i have noticed that a lot of new growers get a 1000 answers for a simple problem from experts lol i know from when i started i would get brain fucked with all the info given to me it was not till i just listened to good growers i,e st, hope,bear, man o green, and prof and it made growing more fun and less of a headache
So why is there no mentors on here that can take a newbee under there wing for there first grow it would mean they would have a better understanding of how to grow instead of a head full of sht
It would be good to have a mentor section i think what are your thoughts :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

Hello just a thought i have noticed that a lot of new growers get a 1000 answers for a simple problem from experts lol i know from when i started i would get brain fucked with all the info given to me it was not till i just listened to good growers i,e st, hope,bear, man o green, and prof and it made growing more fun and less of a headache
So why is there no mentors on here that can take a newbee under there wing for there first grow it would mean they would have a better understanding of how to grow instead of a head full of sht
It would be good to have a mentor section i think what are your thoughts :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:
That's a lovely idea bro... There's alot to read out there but often too technical for early grows... @Sawney_bean chicken shit, soil and water is a way better intro to growing with a high chance of success and a tasty 1st effort... Learning how and when
to water correctly is more important early on than what potions to throw at em.
:d5: :vibes:

Do you guys have a specific rule on when you don't defoliate past?

Hello i stop when i get small ball size flowers :thumbsup:
For some reason I had day 45 in my head which seams about right give or take a few days, thanks Dell :toke:

Do you guys have a specific rule on when you don't defoliate past?
I don't defoliate at all until they have completed stretch completely... I like those big fan leave engines left on to build everything the plant needs ready for flower. Then I just do one to open them up for light penetration and ventilation and that's my lot...
It seems to work for me in my environment which is sketchy at best, so I keep any other stress to a minimum just in case lol

Hi I have a few little guests arriving in the grow box, nothing two serious but a few little Fungus Gnats due to overly moist soil. Any advice guys? thanks.

Hi I have a few little guests arriving in the grow box, nothing two serious but a few little Fungus Gnats due to overly moist soil. Any advice guys? thanks.

Sorry to hear mate. I had them last grow and they're little bastards.

Here's what I used.

• Yellow sticky traps. (Have to be yellow)
  • Mosquito dunks or bits
  • Adding 2 inches of soil to the top.
Basically brew a Mosquito dunks or bits tea with warm water and use this every watering for around a month.

If I get them again I'd probably use sharp sand on top of the soil to stop the little fuckers laying eggs or being able to get to the surface.

Qb

Let the pots dry out to around 80% , if you can bottom feed then it will help reduce the amount of eggs on top. Another , to use sharp builder's sand on top to eradicate them as they can't lay eggs in sand. There are sprays out there but I haven't tried them . :thumbsup:

I think that's a smashin idea m8 and I have offered a few newbies by PM a mentor if they wanted.. it could be a bit time consuming is the only issue I see.. but I think it's a top idea and saves information overload as u say.

Back