52 days old.. Seriously easy run this... Loving the genetics from penthouse critical and top shelf... I'm just running the feed chart ec's with the occasional over feed to find the limit but I've still only got the very slightest tip burn on a couple... I won't push em any harder to maintain flavour and keep em green right through to colour.
IMG_20220416_205954.jpg

52 days old.. Seriously easy run this... Loving the genetics from penthouse critical and top shelf... I'm just running the feed chart ec's with the occasional over feed to find the limit but I've still only got the very slightest tip burn on a couple... I won't push em any harder to maintain flavour and keep em green right through to colour.
View attachment 1445963
They are looking splendid lush as fck very nice :smoking: :smoking:

Hello fellow growers not sure if i have posted this before but its worth doing again if i have. It has been 24 months since i started growing this marvelous plant. I would have not been able to do it with out the help of AFN and most of all these top growers @St. Tom @T RAEB @hope2grow @RustyStarbuck72 @Dank Nuggets you have all helped me in one way or another with actual growing or just inspiration with stunning grows so i would just like to say a Big thank you to you all for all your support on my growing journey so far and a big thank you to those i have not mentioned to many to name.:smoking::smoking:
I would like to say a Big thank you to @Sawney_bean for gifting me some of his Killer beans :thumbsup:

Hello fellow growers not sure if i have posted this before but its worth doing again if i have. It has been 24 months since i started growing this marvelous plant. I would have not been able to do it with out the help of AFN and most of all these top growers @St. Tom @T RAEB @hope2grow @RustyStarbuck72 @Dank Nuggets you have all helped me in one way or another with actual growing or just inspiration with stunning grows so i would just like to say a Big thank you to you all for all your support on my growing journey so far and a big thank you to those i have not mentioned to many to name.:smoking::smoking:
I would like to say a Big thank you to @Sawney_bean for gifting me some of his Killer beans :thumbsup:
It's a pleasure mate. Always willing to help out a fellow grower:thumbsup: and I thank you for growing my seeds mate. I appreciate the kind words . Legend:pighug:

Any time bro, good folk will always be there for other good folk like yourself mate :d5: :vibes:

Had to catch up on feeding the 2 photos and the new auto run.. The photos were a bit neglected lol... I've got a 1x1 to put them in but haven't had time to bung it up yet... I want the little ones under the little light until there is room under big one and I'll pot em on and shift the photos.
Some wierd stinks coming from the flowering end with all the different strains mingling together.... Especially the monster breath.... Which is described as smelling like vomit and wet dog...... It actually does!.. wtf :crying:
IMG_20220422_202441.jpg

Had to catch up on feeding the 2 photos and the new auto run.. The photos were a bit neglected lol... I've got a 1x1 to put them in but haven't had time to bung it up yet... I want the little ones under the little light until there is room under big one and I'll pot em on and shift the photos.
Some wierd stinks coming from the flowering end with all the different strains mingling together.... Especially the monster breath.... Which is described as smelling like vomit and wet dog...... It actually does!.. wtf :crying:
View attachment 1448821
wow bro you have a little plant army on the go here :headbang: :pass:

View attachment 1448821
Loving your garden :toke:

Back