Hello fellow growers here are my mini pots with @Sawney_bean they are budding nice
Here they are on Day 36
View attachment 1445568
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:
PS @Sawney_bean i think i might have got the labels wrong which one do you think is NUGZ or do they look right :smoking:

Beautiful dell.. They're so fast.. lookin great.

Hello fellow growers here are my mini pots with @Sawney_bean they are budding nice
Here they are on Day 36
View attachment 1445568
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:
PS @Sawney_bean i think i might have got the labels wrong which one do you think is NUGZ or do they look right :smoking:

Cracking looking plants.

What size pots are they?

Qb

Yea should be about that maybe a few days more but they are fast growing :smoking:

Dell if u have a tape measure handy would you mind sticking their heights up here at some point if u can m8? I'm nerdy like that lol and it's always hard to tell from a pic. They're absolutely smashin wee specimens gettin the usual dell boy fat bud treatment :thumbsup:

Dell if u have a tape measure handy would you mind sticking their heights up here at some point if u can m8? I'm nerdy like that lol and it's always hard to tell from a pic. They're absolutely smashin wee specimens gettin the usual dell boy fat bud treatment :thumbsup:
Hello hope NUGZ is 14inch sloughterd lamb 13inch predator 16inch

Back