Hey hey UK growers!
Haven't been here for a while.
Busy.

These little ones popped up recently in the shared greenhouse.
View attachment 1455973
Blue Nuggets, from Mephisto, but beans from @Sawney_bean and @Dank Nuggets -- thanks guys!
9/12 so far, but I should get 10 at the minimum, hopefully all 12.

Also had some of their Purple Moon Rock (originally Roc Bud) in the back yard since mid April, about 8 of them.
Most got dug up by something (hedgehog??), but I think one is still surviving.

Will be putting out more of Sawney's and Dank's beans soon, since the weather is so nice.
Just put out some of their White Crack, six into three pots.
Am waiting to see how all of these go before the Humboldt Vanilla Lattes, Sawney's own Lecters and other goodies.

Last frost is past, my friends, time to drop some beans and rock those auto babies into the ground!!

Love and hugs,
~~MJS
:love:

Nice to see you back SM :d5: good luck with the little ladies.

Hi we have sun at last so I’ve kicked a few outside in the greenhouse.
@Sawney_bean your lecter
91697FD9-0701-464C-B8C4-A289DA399AAA.jpeg

Dutch Passion test strain this was a short faster pheno so her 3 sisters have more room inside the tent now.
727C7583-7864-4DA8-BCC0-EF64AD7A02B1.jpeg

Tri Kush
82B9E69B-87F5-4BD2-A63B-9FC01CA7BC56.jpeg

Tri Kush
CC64E1A5-311E-4E17-9DCA-84046A9DF02B.jpeg

Inside x3 Dutch passion test strain? And 1 Mephisto Pink Livers bk left corner
2809CA35-76FA-4578-900D-6BF6DBA172D1.jpeg

super sativa seed club photosensitive tent 7 plants 4 strains :smoking:
900FB335-487A-4E6E-8D60-6EF376C24AA7.jpeg

Hi we have sun at last so I’ve kicked a few outside in the greenhouse.
@Sawney_bean your lecterView attachment 1456242
Dutch Passion test strain this was a short faster pheno so her 3 sisters have more room inside the tent now.
View attachment 1456243
Tri Kush
View attachment 1456244
Tri Kush
View attachment 1456245
Inside x3 Dutch passion test strain? And 1 Mephisto Pink Livers bk left corner View attachment 1456249
super sativa seed club photosensitive tent 7 plants 4 strains :smoking:
View attachment 1456250
They are loving it outside mate.. Its been lovely out today... But my new drying tent has got way too hot and dry already lol... I can grow in any environment, but finding a good discreet drying area here has evaded me for years

They are loving it outside mate.. Its been lovely out today... But my new drying tent has got way too hot and dry already lol... I can grow in any environment, but finding a good discreet drying area here has evaded me for years
I have the same problem :nono:

I found it hard to find sweet spot with drying wet trim or dry trim overall getting the product to yum yum stage. Like you say I can grow it but getting it from there to end dry trimmed and cured right is the hardest part. I just take big leaves of and hang whole for 10 to 14 days cut buds of into plastic bucket and open 1 time a day for 10 mins for a month then trim n jar should be good if you can wait 6 weeks that is.

I found it hard to find sweet spot with drying wet trim or dry trim overall getting the product to yum yum stage. Like you say I can grow it but getting it from there to end dry trimmed and cured right is the hardest part. I just take big leaves of and hang whole for 10 to 14 days cut buds of into plastic bucket and open 1 time a day for 10 mins for a month then trim n jar should be good if you can wait 6 weeks that is.
6 weeks :crying: nothing lasts around here that long lol... I'm trying to nail the perpetual with some quickies and longies so there is a possibility I may be able to start getting some curing a while... I only whole plant hang now.. They continue to metabolise for a bit after chop so mature a little more in the first day or so... Best flavour by far... I do that for as long as I can then straight into grove bags... Also best flavour I've had

6 weeks :crying: nothing lasts around here that long lol... I'm trying to nail the perpetual with some quickies and longies so there is a possibility I may be able to start getting some curing a while... I only whole plant hang now.. They continue to metabolise for a bit after chop so mature a little more in the first day or so... Best flavour by far... I do that for as long as I can then straight into grove bags... Also best flavour I've had
Yes I need some grove bags never tried em myself but heard so many only good things about them, i do like the seal it forget it sounds way easier and keeps it perfect to must get me some

Yes I need some grove bags never tried em myself but heard so many only good things about them, i do like the seal it forget it sounds way easier and keeps it perfect to must get me some
Do it mate... I'll never go back to jars... Buds hold together, terps are way stronger and even for the short time my stuff is in them it improves quickly

Back