Thanks mate just trying to keep its simple an not kill her with love haha . Still lots to learn thow so I could do with some good resources. Looking on topping my next run so iv got some learning to do for that. Thanks for good vibes brother happy growing :peace:

You have some great results there mate wile topping can give you a much bigger yeild it can go the other way so bare that in mind. Make sure it girl is nice and healthy and growing well. You can get great results with some lst too if your new to the scissors
Great plant tho looks lovely and frosty you got any macro shots ?

You have some great results there mate wile topping can give you a much bigger yeild it can go the other way so bare that in mind. Make sure it girl is nice and healthy and growing well. You can get great results with some lst too if your new to the scissors
Great plant tho looks lovely and frosty you got any macro shots ?

Thanks mate I've definitely exceeded my expectations by the looks of things so far . Topping just looks like it might be more manageable than lst alone so I'd like to give it a bash see how it goes .
Here's a few more shots of the bud aswell. A few days younger an little less developed but still looking good .
20210503_093327.jpg
20210501_093849.jpg

Thanks mate I've definitely exceeded my expectations by the looks of things so far . Topping just looks like it might be more manageable than lst alone so I'd like to give it a bash see how it goes .
Here's a few more shots of the bud aswell. A few days younger an little less developed but still looking good . View attachment 1314236View attachment 1314235
There some bloody beautiful plants my friend pat Ur self on the back if that's Ur first grow u should be confident in your abilities miles ahead of me and my first grow :cheers:

Hello Growmies! My first ever grow of a DWC autoflower [Dos Si Dos Auto-Barney's Farm] is now flowering after 5 weeks of vegging and is now entering its 2nd week. I've had some minor setbacks with Cal-Mag deficiencies during veg but I hope I've got it dialled in now. I have now started giving full strength bloom nutes, at around 850 PPM and 5.8 pH with additional Cal-Mag at 1ml/L. Some of the pics may look as if the plant is droopy and I'm thinking it's because I've been training in the past few days. I mostly defoliated during veg and just after it started showing sex and not sure if I should do more because it is filling up the 2x2 grow area real quick . Any advice is greatly appreciated cheers!

Attachments

• April 14- Dos Si Dos.jpg
    April 14- Dos Si Dos.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 23
  • April 20-Dos Si Dos.png
    April 20-Dos Si Dos.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 26
  • April 28-Dos Si Dos.jpg
    April 28-Dos Si Dos.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 27
  • May 2- Dos Si Dos.jpg
    May 2- Dos Si Dos.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 24
There some bloody beautiful plants my friend pat Ur self on the back if that's Ur first grow u should be confident in your abilities miles ahead of me and my first grow :cheers:

Thanks man I'm definitley happy with the way its going but don't let this one plant fool ya . She is 1 of 4 and I killed her 3 sisters before they left seedlinghood :/ so i call this one lucky but I'm still proud . Thanks again man :peace:

I can't wait for bed tonight. First night that I don't have to sleep with hps heat or the noise of the fans running 24/7. Going to clean the tent then that's me packed up till winter.

Ah man I can hear myself think, it's awesome

I'm just waiting for the stretch on the Kush to stop before I defol her. The Lemon is still being slow on the water uptake and maybe a little yellow but is developing some nice bud structure. :smoking:

Attachments

• 3845.jpg
    3845.jpg
    651.1 KB · Views: 19
You have to remember that Cannabis matures later than corn and most farm products. when fall comes the plants may be the tallest and only green in the field. and will stick out like a sore thumb. Mu solution is to tie the plants down horizontally. All branches will grow vertical and produce top buds.

Back